Thursday, May 5, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Resistance is futile."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Cover of the Week 11/13/13

What Is Your Cover Of The Week?

Mars Attacks Judge Dredd #3
3
18%
 
Amoebas, Kravis, pastajoe
Fearless Defenders #11
3
18%
 
Arkanian, e_galston, misac
All-New X-Men #18
2
12%
 
GHERU, LoganRSA
Harbinger #18
6
35%
 
GLX, Grayson, IvCNuB4, MistaT, nietoperz, thefourthman
Superior Foes of Spider-Man #5
2
12%
 
Glacier16, KingPagla
Avengers Arena #17
1
6%
 
alaska1125
  Total votes : 17

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:27 am

Your nominations are:

Mars Attacks Judge Dredd #3

Image


Fearless Defenders #11

Image


All-New X-Men #18

Image


Harbinger #18

Image


Superior Foes of Spider-Man #5

Image


Avengers Arena #17

Image
User avatar

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:37 am

I reckon this is one of the strongest weeks we've had in a while.
User avatar

pastajoe

biny little tird

Postby pastajoe » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:40 am

I think it's a pretty weak week, nothing exciting that grabs your attention.
User avatar

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:54 am

pastajoe wrote:I think it's a pretty weak week, nothing exciting that grabs your attention.


Translation: no static Alex Ross poses this week. :P
User avatar

pastajoe

biny little tird

Postby pastajoe » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:21 am

As opposed to all the static poses this week. At least they're not the polar bear in a snowstorm covers.
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:47 am

I'm with PJ on this one - this isn't a great week.

JD/Mars Attacks - Best of the bunch!
Defenders - Hey, I like breasts as much as the next guy - but does anyone in the MU wear a b-cup anymore?
AN X-Men - Kudo's because the cover scene might actually be in the book
Harbinger - a close second after Dredd
Superior Foes - I like it - but it's more poster than cover imo.
Arena - just kinda boring

And Nieto - I know there's priority for seconded noms - but what's the tie breaker after that?
Sup Foes & Arena both had the same number of unseconded nominations as Cap Liv Legend, Batgirl, Batman variant & 2000 AD. Was it because they were nom'd first?
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:50 am

And I know it's been discussed before - but it would be great if we voted on the actual cover (with masthead, UPC box, price, etc.).
User avatar

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:10 am

Amoebas wrote:I'm with PJ on this one - this isn't a great week.

JD/Mars Attacks - Best of the bunch!
Defenders - Hey, I like breasts as much as the next guy - but does anyone in the MU wear a b-cup anymore?
AN X-Men - Kudo's because the cover scene might actually be in the book
Harbinger - a close second after Dredd
Superior Foes - I like it - but it's more poster than cover imo.
Arena - just kinda boring

And Nieto - I know there's priority for seconded noms - but what's the tie breaker after that?
Sup Foes & Arena both had the same number of unseconded nominations as Cap Liv Legend, Batgirl, Batman variant & 2000 AD. Was it because they were nom'd first?


Yep.
User avatar

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:44 pm

nietoperz wrote:I reckon this is one of the strongest weeks we've had in a while.
I'm with you, I like 'em all - and some of the other noms like the Cap and Batman ones..
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:14 pm

Oh no, 2000AD didn't make it?

Arkanian

Peanut

Postby Arkanian » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:36 pm

Arion wrote:Oh no, 2000AD didn't make it?


No, it didn't.
It was one of the last to be nominated and it wasn't seconded.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests