Thursday, May 5, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Newsarama 2: Outhouse Boogaloo."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Nominations For Comic of the Week 11/13/13

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:17 am

Last week's winner: Earth 2 #17

What was the wind beneath your wings this week?

pastajoe

biny little tird

Postby pastajoe » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:18 pm

Batman #25

Death Ray

Whippersnapper

Postby Death Ray » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Well, I just got my comp-copy of the new "Inside Mad" hardcover, which features one of MY cartoons (self woot!), so that made my week. No residuals, though. Come on WB, you tight fisted fukkers! Didn't you make enough off of Dark Knight Rises to throw an extra tenner my way??

Oh wait... then there was Man of Steel. I'm sorry, WB... can I spot you a little to tide you over?

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:13 am

Death Ray wrote:Well, I just got my comp-copy of the new "Inside Mad" hardcover, which features one of MY cartoons (self woot!), so that made my week. No residuals, though. Come on WB, you tight fisted fukkers! Didn't you make enough off of Dark Knight Rises to throw an extra tenner my way??

Oh wait... then there was Man of Steel. I'm sorry, WB... can I spot you a little to tide you over?

This feature is about single issues, really, as opposed to collections.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:25 am

Batgirl #25

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:28 am

All-New X-Men #18

Chessack

dINGO

Postby Chessack » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:28 am

Thor 15