Saturday, July 30, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Memorial to dead childhoods."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Is it slow for anybody else today?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:07 am

The site's been running slow for me for the past couple of days - has anybody else had this problem?

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:11 am

No, all's been fine here. Facebook's been giving me shirt shrift though :(

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:54 am

nietoperz wrote:The site's been running slow for me for the past couple of days - has anybody else had this problem?
It's up and down for me at school but that depends on where I am and what kind of wifi signal I'm getting so I assume it's the school's network.

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:23 am

I had problems with the speed here last night, but it's working fine today. Something must be up at DreamHost.

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:23 pm

nietoperz wrote:The site's been running slow for me for the past couple of days - has anybody else had this problem?

A couple nights ago I couldn't access the site at all for about an hour. But it was slow last night. Seems to be working fine now.

leave a comment with facebook