Sunday, May 1, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The Outhousers of Earth Ugh"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Some kind of compression error?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:30 pm

I use Firefox, suddenly today when I click on a thread it opens a little window that says something about a PHP file and do I want to open or save it. This has never happened before. Then I got an error, something about:

Content Encoding Error
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

from a thread in the Newstand.

What's the deal?

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:32 pm

Now when I click on the Index, I get a blank screen with:

in the upper left corner.

No index.

ThrillHouse

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby ThrillHouse » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:57 pm

Exact same thing happening to me with Firefox. On certain threads it tells me to open/save a PHP file and then some pages fail to load all together and I get an encoding error.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:04 pm

I've gotten all kinds of weird codes and shit. There's an Asylum thread too, seems to be happening to a lot of us. Don't know if Firefox is the key or not.

danova

Whippersnapper

Postby danova » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Simply correct it is necessary to select a format

leave a comment with facebook