Advertisement

Fucking shit!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

D
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 0 post

Postby D » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:23 pm

nietoperz wrote:Just to be clear: you can talk about torrents - just don't post links to any in open forum. :-)
Oh ok. That makes sense.
Dragon

Advertisement

D
Swedish Pinata of Death

Re: Fucking shit!

Postby D » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:23 pm

Ben wrote:I was over at a friend's place and we ended up getting sucked into a show about the '95 World Series. I have to say that the 'discussion' show they had on right after it wasn't very good. They had on Mitch Williams, Jim Kaat, and Dan Plesack. None of them could stay on topic and it was just kind of a train wreck all around.

I'm glad they hired Harold Reynolds. He was always the only person worth listening to on Baseball Tonight.
I LOVED that show.
Dragon

MoneyMelon
Chief Yankee Wanker

Title: Internet Celebrity

Postby MoneyMelon » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:25 pm

D wrote:I LOVED that show.

Me too

I always watch it a couple times a week over the summer.

Man of Steel wrote:get over myself? You're the one who fancies himself some sort of internet celebrity.

MoneyMelon
Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:26 pm

nietoperz wrote:Just to be clear: you can talk about torrents - just don't post links to any in open forum. :-)

Hmmm

I hadn't even thought about torrents...

Man of Steel wrote:get over myself? You're the one who fancies himself some sort of internet celebrity.

zombiemichaeljackson
rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:28 pm

D wrote:I LOVED that show.

I'm pretty sure Carlos Baerga the losing at bat in almost every game the Indians lost.

....and Greg Maddux looked like he belonged in an issue of Nintendo Power circa 1987.

D
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby D » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:31 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:Me too

I always watch it a couple times a week over the summer.
I was talking about the 95 World Series show. I started watching the 96 World Series one up until game 2 when the Braves were absolutely dominating. Then I stopped the show while it was still happy and accidentally(seriously) deleted it. Of course it doesn't matter since I remember those next 4 games in great detail. Fuck Tim Welke, fuck Jim Leyritz, and fuck Tim Welke again. I've never seen an umpire stand in the way of a fielder like that.
Dragon

MoneyMelon
Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:33 pm

D wrote:I was talking about the 95 World Series show. I started watching the 96 World Series one up until game 2 when the Braves were absolutely dominating. Then I stopped the show while it was still happy and accidentally(seriously) deleted it. Of course it doesn't matter since I remember those next 4 games in great detail. Fuck Tim Welke, fuck Jim Leyritz, and fuck Tim Welke again. I've never seen an umpire stand in the way of a fielder like that.

That was the first time I ever saw the Yanks win a World Series.

I have fond memories of being a 16 year old MoneyMelon and running around the house screaming when the Yanks won.

D
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby D » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:34 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:Hmmm

I hadn't even thought about torrents...
A show like that would have been available shortly after it aired if not sooner.
Dragon

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum