Advertisement

Demon Knights #12 (Gain different genitalia Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 77 posts
Title: Shitlord

Demon Knights #12 (Gain different genitalia Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:44 pm

More medieval adventures from what The Outhouse has dubbed ‘The First Stormwatch’. This issue features the Demon Knights inside Morgaine Le Fay’s tower and coming face to face with the evil witch. Morgaine’s plan was a bit convoluted I have to say, but it was redeemed by Vandal Savage’s brilliant line about genitalia, that was great. The best scene in this issue was either The Demon breaking out of his shackles by repeatedly switching back and forth between his Jason Blood and Demon forms and the burning fire that brings, or King Arthur’s heroic sacrifice, which was damn Arthurian if I must say so myself, and especially appropriate during this current Patriotic Fever that Britain is under. The ending was good too, The Demon turns on everyone. It’s just annoying that we’ll have to wait 2 whole months for the continuation of this story, that’s my one real gripe with these zero issues, they are halting momentum for quite a few books.

Advertisement

Max Blyss
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 0 post
Title: -The Juice Machine-

Re: Demon Knights #12 (Gain different genitalia Spoilers)

Postby Max Blyss » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:10 am

I've really liked this book so far, but I might be cancelling because it's Stormwatch... Fuck Stormwatch.
...They Don't think it be like it is, but it do.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand