1. PLEASE NOTE!!!!!! Remember to include the title and issue number of the comic or a link to the article/announcement you are nominating. Otherwise I will be forced to disqualify your nomination, and nobody wants that!
2. Each nomination must be a comic book or geek interest related moment that happened between the Sunday before this thread is posted and the following Saturday: this weeks is 08/12-8/18 (this gives me plenty of time to remember to post the nomination thread)
4. It has to be a moment – no entire comic books or movie or whatever
5. If you want to change your nomination, there are a few factors involved:
a. No one can have seconded your nom.
b. If it is clear for you to change your nom, you must edit your original post or the new post will be disqualified as being a double nomination.
c. You can change your second, third, etc. by editing your original post before the nomination period ends.
6. Moments on the poll do not have to be seconded. If there is room in the poll, moments that were nominated but not seconded will be added based on the order they were nominated.
7. Be specific on the comic title, issue number and moment you are nominating and seconding.
- Provide a link to any news article or announcement you are nominating
9. Please be civil when commenting on other people's nominations. But feel free to discuss them in this thread.
10. In case there is debate on WHEN exactly a title came out, midtowncomics.com
will be used as the deciding factor.
11. Any nominations not following the above rules will be disqualified.
12. RU reserves the right to add nominations at will if he feels that more are needed.
13. Ties, changes to the above rules, and any other issues that may arise in this process are all up to the whims of RU.***