Tuesday, June 28, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Yellow journalism at its finest."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

My new comic: Black Lotus Empire

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

moneyhorse

A Quagmire

Postby moneyhorse » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Hey guys,

I am happy to share some art from my new comic called Black Lotus Empire.It is set in 22nd century China and focuses on one girl's place in an Arab-Spring-type uprising. I am writing it as well as doing the character, vehicle, and other designs, and the coloring it too. The pencils are done by Carlos Gomez. Check out the Kickstarter for more info.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/884592321/black-lotus-empire-issue-1

some designs:
Image
Image
Image



and a pinup (pencils by the amazing Carlos Gomez):
Image

Thanks for viewing,

Jeff
User avatar

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:20 pm

moneyhorse wrote:Hey guys,

I am happy to share some art from my new comic called Black Lotus Empire.It is set in 22nd century China and focuses on one girl's place in an Arab-Spring-type uprising. I am writing it as well as doing the character, vehicle, and other designs, and the coloring it too. The pencils are done by Carlos Gomez. Check out the Kickstarter for more info.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/884592321/black-lotus-empire?ref=email

some designs:
Image
Image
Image



and a pinup (pencils by the amazing Carlos Gomez):
Image

Thanks for viewing,

Jeff


This is some good art right here. You are truly talented, bro!
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:22 pm

The art looks fantastic. We are trying to build up our creator community here, and as part of that I'm running a weekly feature on the front page promoting self-published and crowdfunded books, so I'd love to have you on one (it's a short interview) if you're interested. Email our press email (theouthousers@Yahoo.com) if you are.
User avatar

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:19 pm

Welcome.

THose are some killer designs. Hope to hear more about your project and see more of your work.

And welcome to the Outhouse.

moneyhorse

A Quagmire

Postby moneyhorse » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:40 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:The art looks fantastic. We are trying to build up our creator community here, and as part of that I'm running a weekly feature on the front page promoting self-published and crowdfunded books, so I'd love to have you on one (it's a short interview) if you're interested. Email our press email (theouthousers@Yahoo.com) if you are.


Thanks man! I emailed

moneyhorse

A Quagmire

Postby moneyhorse » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:41 pm

Doc Jon wrote:Welcome.

THose are some killer designs. Hope to hear more about your project and see more of your work.

And welcome to the Outhouse.


Thanks,

I am working on some additional designs and will post them as I finish them.

chaptse

luchadore

Postby chaptse » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:56 am

awesome :D
User avatar

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:02 pm

that looks cool :band

moneyhorse

A Quagmire

Postby moneyhorse » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:28 am

here are some pages:
Image
Image
Image
User avatar

MistaT

penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:54 am

That is some really cool lookin stuff Money. When do you expect it to be finished?

moneyhorse

A Quagmire

Postby moneyhorse » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:33 pm

MistaT

Thanks. I hope to have the art for issue 1 finished in early september.
User avatar

hpcomic

Faster Pussycat

Postby hpcomic » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Congratulations! Kickstarter can be rough after the first few days, we've got a kickstarter project page up as well. I just backed you, so hope it helps!
User avatar

RAN Ink

A Quagmire

Postby RAN Ink » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:56 am

Very creative, true talent

Bond Hengbu

Postby Bond Hengbu » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:34 am

Is this Arab Spring type movement a good or a bad thing? Coup or genuine revolution?
User avatar

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:09 pm

moneyhorse wrote:here are some pages:
Image
Image
Image


Awesome!

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests