Advertisement

Invincible Iron Man #523 (I'm done Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 96 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Invincible Iron Man #523 (I'm done Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:04 am

In the ongoing chess match between Tony Stark and the Mandarin, it looks like the tables have well and truly turned, as Tony is finally back fighting. Mandarin doesn’t know that he’s building a new Iron Man suit, that he’s working alongside a non-braindead Zeke Stane, and that he’s managing to get some of his villains, like Blizzard, on his side. That scene where Tony made his pitch to the villains was just great, classic Stark charm. I can’t wait to see this final battle when it happens, it’s been a slow burn, but that only makes the ending even better. Or at least that’s how it’ll hopefully turn out. Away from Mandarin City, Pepper sort of figures out that the new Iron Man is Rhodey, even if that is a little bit racist, and then, shockingly, she and Wyche are attacked by JARVIS in the Rescue outfit. I wonder who is in charge of JARVIS? Is it Tony trying to protect his tracks, or is it the Mandarin? This book is making me paranoid, I swear.

Advertisement

COBRA Command
cheese

Liked in: 29 posts
Title: It's all about me.
Formerly: a used-car salesman

Re: Invincible Iron Man #523 (I'm done Spoilers)

Postby COBRA Command » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Armor Wars 3!!!!

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 308 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:26 am

I finally saw last issue how the seeds for this had been planted in #500 with the alternate future.

Book's finally turned the corner after draining us for so many issues.

COBRA Command
cheese

Liked in: 29 posts
Title: It's all about me.
Formerly: a used-car salesman

Postby COBRA Command » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:24 am

Fear Itself killed all the momentum this book had at the time. Glad to see it's finally back on the tracks.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand