Friday, December 14, 2018 • Morning Edition • "30 charges and no convictions."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Code Craze

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:59 am

Come join the craze

Image

noob friendly since late 2018





The rules of code craze:

1. You don't talk about Code Craze
2. You DO NOT talk about Code Craze
3.
Image



[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar

Wally Brando

Rain Partier

Postby Wally Brando » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:41 am

I have a couple too.

Person of Interest Season 1 for sure off the top of my head.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Round 1
4 available spots

Chuck season 5
True Blood season 4
Falling Skies season 1
Fringe season 4

One spot per person. Don't make me come over there!

I'm going to grab a bite to eat. Give me a little time to PM you. If it takes me awhile I promise it's not because I hate you.
User avatar

Glacier16

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glacier16 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:53 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Round 1
4 available spots

Chuck season 5
True Blood season 4
Falling Skies season 1
Fringe season 4

One spot per person. Don't make me come over there!

I'm going to grab a bite to eat. Give me a little time to PM you. If it takes me awhile I promise it's not because I hate you.


Fringe season 4
User avatar

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Glacier16 wrote:
Fringe season 4

Damn you! :lol:
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:59 pm

How n00b friendly are the veteran shows like True Blood?
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:07 pm

GLX wrote:How n00b friendly are the veteran shows like True Blood?

I don't know. Why don't you watch it and report back to us? :lol: True Blood has a pretty big cast of characters to keep up with. A show like Chuck is much more n00b friendly.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:04 pm

Dragavon wrote:Damn you! :lol:

How can I make this up to you?

You guys will probably get to watch most of these movies long before I do. Goddamn backlog! :smt013
User avatar

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:10 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:How can I make this up to you?

You guys will probably get to watch most of these movies long before I do. Goddamn backlog! :smt013

Don't worry about it. I just missed my opportunity. I'll get something else in the next go around. :lol:
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:32 pm

Anyone want to watch a movie tonight? These are up for grabs:

Battleship - ultraviolet
Final Destination 5 - ultraviolet
Transformers: Dark of the Moon - ultraviolet
Centurion - digital copy

One per person.
User avatar

Glacier16

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glacier16 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Dragavon wrote:Damn you! :lol:



:-D
User avatar

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:38 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Anyone want to watch a movie tonight? These are up for grabs:

Battleship - ultraviolet
Final Destination 5 - ultraviolet
Transformers: Dark of the Moon - ultraviolet
Centurion - digital copy

One per person.

I'll take Battleship only because I want to see if it's as horrible as they say. :-D
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Dragavon wrote:I'll take Battleship only because I want to see if it's as horrible as they say. :-D

Sure, that's what they all say. :lol: Be prepared for an orgy of mindless action and special effects.
User avatar

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:07 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Sure, that's what they all say. :lol: Be prepared for an orgy of mindless action and special effects.

I've watched all three Bayformers in the theatre, I think I can handle it. :lol:
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:10 pm

Dragavon wrote:I've watched all three Bayformers in the theatre, I think I can handle it. :lol:

PM has been sent. Of course that was after I sent the PM to my fucking self by accident. :lol:

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: achilles, FaceBook [Linkcheck], pastajoe, zryson and 28 guests