Attention all members.
It's time to give this thread a much needed reboot. From this day on we will all have some very simple rules to go by. Hopefully everyone will follow them. I know it might seem long but read them.
1. All long time members of this forum are welcome to all movie codes up for offer. These people are what makes this community strong. Without them this thread wouldn't exist. That means people like Glacier16, Arion, alaska1125, syxxpakk, GLX and so on are all good to go. This will never change. This thread was originally created for these fine folks.
2. All the people in this thread with 900+ posts are welcome to all movie codes up for offer. These are the people that have helped this thread to grow. These are the people that contribute to conversations or offer up codes almost on a daily basis. That means people like VaderTheTrader, Sarahroo, LivingDeadGrl and Carkey are all good to go. These four will make up the fabled "high council." When I'm not around hopefully they can keep the newbs in line.
3. Everyone else falls into this category. If you want in on any of the codes up for offer you will contribute a code to the thread first. If it is verified as working by someone who can be trusted then you are in on the action from that day forward. Hopefully this cuts back on all the alias accounts and scumbags out there. It sucks that I have to do this but this is how it has to be. It's basically like we are starting over like it's day one again.
4. All requests by people with one post will be ignored. If you want to be a part of the community you share first. We have been burned way to many times by people looking to trade and sell other people's codes. The amount of aliases created just to snag a few extra codes is staggering.
5. The Dave rule. From this day forward if I see any person take a code from davevh84 you will never receive another code from anyone in this thread again. There will be consequences for your actions for now on. Taking codes from him shows him that you condone his horrible behavior. He has harassed multiple members of this forum and is a known liar and homophobe. If you want to align yourself with him then that's fine. Just don't expect us to reward your horrible decision.
6. I appreciate every code that anyone has ever offered up in the thread. I feel like the contributions could be stronger at times. One man can't feed all of these mouths alone. Once in awhile I would think it would be great to give back to the thread. Yes, I know some people don't have the means to consistently do this. I'm not expecting anyone to share at my level. I fully understand that people are trying to build their digital libraries and I'm not. Some people I know have the means to share once in awhile. Look at any contest I run and hundred of codes are put up for offer. When there's no contest it's like a dead zone. It seems like common sense that the more codes that are shared the more we all benefit. And I'm not saying this so I can get codes. I will rarely ever take one for myself.
7. If you don't want to follow these rules you can fuck off!
What the hell is Ultraviolet?
Content consumers create a free-of-charge UltraViolet account, either through a participating UltraViolet service provider, or through the UltraViolet website, with six accounts allowed per household. An UltraViolet account provides access to a Digital Rights Locker where licenses for purchased content are stored and managed irrespective of the point of sale. The account holder may register up to 12 devices for streaming and/or downloading for transfer onto physical media (e.g. DVDs, SD cards, flash memory). Once downloaded, an UltraViolet file can be played on any UltraViolet player registered to the household account, but it will not play on devices which are not compatible with UltraViolet. Files can also be streamed over the Internet. Up to three streams can be simultaneously transmitted. Compatible devices include set-top boxes as well as Internet-enabled devices such as computers, game consoles, Blu-ray players, Internet TVs, smartphones, and tablets.