Wednesday, June 1, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "We deal with the loons so you don't have to."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Avengers vs. X-Men #11 *Spoilers*

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:20 am

So someone just posted the last four pages of AvX #11 on a website that shall remain nameless and I saw them. Next post be the two last pages.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:24 am

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Scott defeats Emma, and Prof X not soon after challenges him. It doesn't go so well and Scott murders Chuck in front of everyone (X-Men included) with Hope screaming, "NOOOOO!!!". Last page has Scott declaring himself the Phoenix.

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:26 am

:smt011 :smt011 :smt011 :smt011 :smt011 :smt011 :smt011 :smt011 :smt011

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:28 am

rdrsfn82 wrote::smt011 :smt011 :smt011 :smt011 :smt011 :smt011 :smt011 :smt011 :smt011

:smt102 Scott started in Magneto level villainy then went to DOOM level and now is on Thanos level. By the end of this event he'll be reaching Red Skull levels of dickery and thus become Marvel's worst villain.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:30 am

Well

At least they didn't put him back in that wheelchair. Still seems like a waste though given how he finally escaped the teams shadow.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:30 am

Can I get a PM of the said pics?

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:31 am

fieldy snuts wrote:Can I get a PM of the said pics?

You don't want them. They're blurry and can barely make out people. The person posted the dialogue though:

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Scott "You are *not* my father."
Second Panel: Xavier "THAT IS ENOUGH!"
Third Panel: Scott "It is."
Fifth Panel: Hope "NOOOO!"

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:34 am

Are there still any of those people that are insisting Cyclops is in the right around here? :lol:

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:54 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm trying not to but goddamn

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:03 am

Zechs wrote: :smt102 Scott started in Magneto level villainy then went to DOOM level and now is on Thanos level. By the end of this event he'll be reaching Red Skull levels of dickery and thus become Marvel's worst villain.

I guess you'll end up idolizing him too.

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:23 am

I almost feel like killing Xavier doesn't/shouldn't count. How many times has he died or been suspected to be dead? I realize "dead" doesn't mean "dead" in comic books... but it somehow seems even less permanent for Xavier.

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:23 am

I guess what I'm saying is I'm glad that Luke Cage and Iron Fist are still alive.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:32 am

No doubt that they'll pull a Mary Sue with Wanda and Her Amazing-able-To-Do-Anything New & Improved Hex Power and reset all this somehow. :lol:

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:42 pm

Zechs wrote: :smt102 Scott started in Magneto level villainy then went to DOOM level and now is on Thanos level. By the end of this event he'll be reaching Red Skull levels of dickery and thus become Marvel's worst villain.

This is exactly my problem with it. He's one of my favorite characters and always has been, but now he's kind of ruined.

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:02 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:Are there still any of those people that are insisting Cyclops is in the right around here? :lol:

Well since what happened with the Phoenix was Tony and Steve's fault, Scott was right.

Did you forget how all this happened? :smt102

Hab

leave a comment with facebook