Advertisement

Avengers #30 (A normal relationship Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Shitlord

Avengers #30 (A normal relationship Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:01 am

This was a strange one, as it wasn’t really an AvX tie-in at all, sure, it took place during the event, but it was pretty much just Hawkeye and Spider-Woman having relationship troubles whilst fighting Mister Negative and his goons. This was Bendis at his most talkative, and whilst there were some cool little bits of dialogue here, it was mostly pretty dull. I guess I don’t care about Hawkeye and Spider-Woman’s relationship. The most interesting thing was probably at the end when Madame Hydra’s involvement in the story was revealed, how she manipulated Spider-Woman. I wonder where that plotline will unfold? In Bendis’ last few issues? Walt Simonson’s art was good, but really, this was one of Bendis’ more forgettable issues.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand