Advertisement

X-Factor #244 (I still miss my da Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 107 posts
Title: This guy, right?

X-Factor #244 (I still miss my da Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:04 am

This issue of Breaking Points was a bit more connected to the whole than the previous ones, as the events of last issue (Polaris going ker-razy) were addressed and solved. So Polaris’ mind is saved, but it’s not without cost, as Siryn sacrifices herself to become the new Morrigan, which is… strange. I did like the opening scene where she was talking to her dad in the mirror, unsure whether he was real or not, but the strength of that scene was undone very quickly when it was revealed that Banshee’s appearance was due to the Morrigan. I still don’t have a clear picture of where PAD is going with this, but this was a good issue, Kirk’s art was great, but where is this all leaving? I hope #245 ties everything together, this arc, more than most, needs a strong ending so it doesn’t seem like random terrible events all happening at once.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand