Saturday, July 30, 2016 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not Bleeding Cool!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Just a Little More Blud: The Red Shorts Dilemma

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:19 am

I probably owned those underoos.

The Blud Crew covers the most important issue in modern comics: Superman's underwear.

Hey Bludboys and Bludgirls, it's a Monday and that means Just a Little More Blud.  Since Jude has been busy all weekend with the New York City Comic Con, I thought I'd take this article off his hands without even having him beg.  Since this is a surprise, that means he probably set his own article to post automatically sometime today.  So we'll see who wins.

Anyway, here's a comic for you to love and argue over.  You can always view the comic EVEN EARLIER by visiting http://jalmb.theouthousers.com/ .  You even get to look at it in it's own special viewer.  It's a little bit of magic.

Notes from the Bludhouse

Package size is important to men. It's important to our sense of self. It's important for our confidence. I know that when I choose a pair of underwear, how it makes my package look is one of the primary factors that go into the decision. And I wear my underwear, most of the time, inside my pants. If I were to wear my underwear outside my pants, and I'm not saying I would, though I'm also not saying there's anything wrong with that, if that's the way you choose to live your life, then it would be of even more importance. Tantamount importance, probably. And that's why Just a Little More Blud is not afraid to tackle these difficult issues. We do it for you.

-Jude Terror (tired from comic con)

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:29 pm

You're gonna make me go look for pics of Tim Tebow wearing shorts over his tights again, aren't you?

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:50 pm

I'm socked that Jude wears underwear...

And that last pic of Dan. Ew.

Royal Nonesuch

Staff Writer

Postby Royal Nonesuch » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:38 pm

The Nacireman wrote:You're gonna make me go look for pics of Tim Tebow wearing shorts over his tights again, aren't you?

Yeah, we'll "make you" do that.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Royal Nonesuch wrote:
Yeah, we'll "make you" do that.

:lol: :lol:

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:07 pm

sdsichero wrote:I'm socked that Jude wears underwear...

And that last pic of Dan. Ew.

Do they make underwear that fits Jude? :smt017

leave a comment with facebook