Advertisement

Just a Little More Blud: The Red Shorts Dilemma

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 245 posts

Just a Little More Blud: The Red Shorts Dilemma

Postby LOLtron » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:19 am

I probably owned those underoos.

The Blud Crew covers the most important issue in modern comics: Superman's underwear.

Hey Bludboys and Bludgirls, it's a Monday and that means Just a Little More Blud.  Since Jude has been busy all weekend with the New York City Comic Con, I thought I'd take this article off his hands without even having him beg.  Since this is a surprise, that means he probably set his own article to post automatically sometime today.  So we'll see who wins.

Anyway, here's a comic for you to love and argue over.  You can always view the comic EVEN EARLIER by visiting http://jalmb.theouthousers.com/ .  You even get to look at it in it's own special viewer.  It's a little bit of magic.

Notes from the Bludhouse

Package size is important to men. It's important to our sense of self. It's important for our confidence. I know that when I choose a pair of underwear, how it makes my package look is one of the primary factors that go into the decision. And I wear my underwear, most of the time, inside my pants. If I were to wear my underwear outside my pants, and I'm not saying I would, though I'm also not saying there's anything wrong with that, if that's the way you choose to live your life, then it would be of even more importance. Tantamount importance, probably. And that's why Just a Little More Blud is not afraid to tackle these difficult issues. We do it for you.

-Jude Terror (tired from comic con)

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 138 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Re: Just a Little More Blud: The Red Shorts Dilemma

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:29 pm

You're gonna make me go look for pics of Tim Tebow wearing shorts over his tights again, aren't you?

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

sdsichero
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Liked in: 576 posts
Title: I have no idea…
Formerly: beta-ray

Postby sdsichero » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:50 pm

I'm socked that Jude wears underwear...

And that last pic of Dan. Ew.

Royal Nonesuch
Staff Writer

Liked in: 3 posts

Postby Royal Nonesuch » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:38 pm

The Nacireman wrote:You're gonna make me go look for pics of Tim Tebow wearing shorts over his tights again, aren't you?

Yeah, we'll "make you" do that.
The witness said Mr Brown then called out to Ms Hay's adult daughter: "Look at this, I'm tittie-f***ing your mother!".

Jude Terror 12:19 AM
I put my dick in one of the bagels once.

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 830 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Royal Nonesuch wrote:
Yeah, we'll "make you" do that.

:lol: :lol:
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 138 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:07 pm

sdsichero wrote:I'm socked that Jude wears underwear...

And that last pic of Dan. Ew.

Do they make underwear that fits Jude? :smt017

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand