Advertisement

The New Cover Game

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9799
Likes: 11 posts
Liked in: 477 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:22 pm

Image?

Advertisement

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 21222
Likes: 243 posts
Liked in: 508 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:21 pm

pastajoe wrote:Image?


First? Comico? IDW? Bongo?

pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9799
Likes: 11 posts
Liked in: 477 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:28 pm

Amoebas wrote:
First? Comico? IDW? Bongo?


When I looked earlier today, all it showed was the "image" message and no picture.

pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9799
Likes: 11 posts
Liked in: 477 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:49 am

Amoebas wrote:Image


Image

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 21222
Likes: 243 posts
Liked in: 508 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:09 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image

Image

pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9799
Likes: 11 posts
Liked in: 477 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:34 pm

Amoebas wrote:Image


Image

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 21222
Likes: 243 posts
Liked in: 508 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:02 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image

I'd play but I have no idea who any of those others are.

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 71451
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 709 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: *NEW*
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9799
Likes: 11 posts
Liked in: 477 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:05 pm

sdsichero wrote:Image


Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 71451
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 709 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: *NEW*
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9799
Likes: 11 posts
Liked in: 477 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:35 pm

sdsichero wrote:Image


Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 71451
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 709 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: *NEW*
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



MistaT
User avatar
penile prisoner
 
Posts: 7739
Likes: 13 posts
Liked in: 10 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:48 pm
Location: Duval
Title: ThreadKilla


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby MistaT » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:24 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image
Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 71451
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 709 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: *NEW*
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 21222
Likes: 243 posts
Liked in: 508 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Foul - that was a different Sentinel!

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 47 guests

Advertisement