Advertisement

Marvel Preview: Deadpool #1

This is the forum for previews. They'll also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 276 posts

Postby LOLtron » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Deadpool #1 Preview, release date: Nov 7

Marvel is pleased to present your first look at Deadpool #1, kicking off the all-new ongoing series from the blockbuster creative team of writers & comedians Brian Posehn (The Sara Silverman Program), Gerry Duggan (Attack of the Show!, Infinite Horizon) and superstar artist Tony Moore (The Walking Dead)! Washington, D.C. is in turmoil when dead former U.S. Presidents – from George Washington to Gerald Ford – are resurrected and the heroes of the Marvel Universe can’t be the ones to stop them! There’s only one other person that has the reputation, skills, and plausible deniability to handle these com-monsters in chief…NOW! is the time for Deadpool! In Wade We Trust!

As part of Marvel NOW!, Deadpool joins a number of titles that will take the Marvel Universe in an exciting all-new direction, as the industry’s top creators join the top Super Heroes to deliver all-new ongoing series, great for new and veteran readers alike!

Each issue of Deadpool features special augmented reality content available exclusive through the Marvel AR app – including cover recaps, behind the scenes features and more that add value to your reading experience at no additional cost.

An all-new direction! All-new threats! All-new chimichangas! This is Deadpool NOW!

Written or Contributed by xaraan

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

StaticVic
Mad Hatter

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Lavish Life style
Formerly: Teflon Don

Re: Marvel Preview: Deadpool #1

Postby StaticVic » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:12 pm

I can't wait for this :)
"I think they want us to come and find them." - Dr. Elizabeth Shaw

StaticVic
Mad Hatter