Sunday, July 24, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "The comic book industry's inflamed butthole."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Walking Dead 3.02 "Sick" - RATE IT!

Sick - RATE IT!

25%

Agent Panic, Eli Katz, Eric Ratcliffe, holtom2000
44%

48THRiLLS, GOSD, McMonkey Nut, misac, pastajoe, PDH, xshane666x
25%

Chris, GiveWarAChance, IvCNuB4, PhoenixEquinox
No votes

6%

Amoebas
No votes

No votes

No votes

No votes

No votes

Total votes : 16

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:58 pm

"Sick"
After a traumatic event, a life hangs in the balance. Complicating matters, the group must also deal with a potential threat to their new surroundings.

Last week's episode: 9/10

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:01 pm

10/10

PDH

penile prisoner

Postby PDH » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Last week's episode was awesome.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:15 pm

Was Rick this big of an asshole this early in the comics? I don't remember.

Taking half of their food for "protection", and taking over their home in the prison eerily parallels what's happening to Rick currently in the comic book.

Of course I get that he has to be an asshole here.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:22 pm

These people do not wash their hands enough. It's no wonder they all caught the zombie hiv.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Carl is awesome and once again Lori is a bitch.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:49 pm

So I am not sure if Lori just used CPR successfully, or if Herschel just died. :|

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Really enjoyed tonights episode even more than the season opener. I like that Rick realized this early on that it is a kill or be killed world that they now live in. Carl was awesome again tonight, I am loving this kid. Glad to see the prisoners did not last that long. After meeting them at the beginning of the episode I told my wife these assholes will be lucky to make it through this episode and I am not surprised that only two of them did.

Royal Nonesuch

Staff Writer

Postby Royal Nonesuch » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:55 pm

And once again, nobody ever has any clue where Carl is at any given time.

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Black Jumbo wrote:Was Rick this big of an asshole this early in the comics? I don't remember.

#19 Rick killed Dexter for similar reasons that TV Rick just killed the psycho guy.
#21 Rick chopped Allen's leg off
As for his being a dick to Lori - she deserves it (and thankfully this eliminates the phone calls later)

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:21 pm

Royal Nonesuch wrote:And once again, nobody ever has any clue where Carl is at any given time.

First thing I thought of too. I'd love to see Carl just disappear between scenes with nobody noticing and then they find his corpse the next episode. No explanation will be needed. :lol:

Not a great episode. Still trying to figure out why Rick ran after that one guy (they could have both easily overrun if the halls weren't conveniently empty).
Herschels' alive or dead scenes were a miss for me as well.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:02 am

Love how much of a badass Carl is turning into, even when his mother is being a bitch.

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:07 am

doombug wrote:Love how much of a badass Carl is turning into, even when his mother is being a bitch.

Yep. He was ready to take Herschel out! 8)

9/10

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Give this a solid 8.

Good ep. Rick taking out that dude was fucking hardcore!

The Ricktatorship is in full effect!

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:00 am

Just watched this tonight. At a conference all week and its killing my Tv time. Good episode. Glad the prisoner drama wasn't dragged out too long. Lori was a cunt for two seasons. Now that they are trying to make her sympathetic, I have to assume it's because they intend to kill her off.

leave a comment with facebook