Sunday, July 24, 2016 • Morning Edition • "72 slogans - collect 'em all!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Iron Man 3 Trailer is Here! + plus Trailer Breakdown

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:30 am

The Iron Man 3 Trailer is Here! + plus Trailer Breakdown

The trailer for the first movie of Marvel's Wave Two is here!!! And updated with our scene by scene breakdown.

The trailer hit iTunes around 2 am (Central Time) now you can witness it in all it's glory on You Tube:

Iron Man 3 hits theaters May 3rd, 2013.

A Closer Look:

An Anarchy/Cap Shield tattoo on The Mandarin's neck?  Armor attacking Tony in nightmares, awake, or both?  The Mark XLVII Armor?  Iron Patriot/War Machine? Happy being killed off?  Pepper Potts kidnapped? The Extremis system coming into play?  Come and gossip with us in the forums for all the theories as to what we think, expect, want and hope for.

Written or Contributed by Zechs

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:34 am

First thoughts.. HOLY SHIT!!!! :shock:

dairydead

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby dairydead » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:42 am

yeah....holy shit. i did not expect this at all.

ThatGuyRoman

dINGO

Postby ThatGuyRoman » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:08 am

Holy fuck, this looks 100x better than I ever would have predicted. And I had decent expectations.

Anti-Life Mike

SUSHI FISH

Postby Anti-Life Mike » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:17 am

Nice work, Shane Black! :smt026

MikeinLA

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby MikeinLA » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:14 am

Looks tremendous.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:55 am

Sweeet.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:28 am

Awesome 8)

Edit: the Mandarin's accent had me scratching my head. I was expecting Ben Kingsley to sound well, British. At time he sounded American.

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:37 am

:smt026

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:00 am

Wow!

Looks incredible! :shock:

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:03 am

Aside from The Mandarin, this looks fantastic.

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:27 am

Yes. I thought the last film was pretty crumby, but this seems to have a complete shift in tone. Almost as if it's Dark Knight Iron Man.

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:46 am

Jubilee wrote:Yes. I thought the last film was pretty crumby, but this seems to have a complete shift in tone. Almost as if it's Dark Knight Iron Man.

I feel like everyone is trying to get that Dark Knight feel. ever since Dark Knight came out hero movies being made now are always being compared to Nolan's Batman. lol

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:49 am

That part when she turns over in bed cuz an iron man grabbed her. Tony was right there beside her so its not him. I bet u it was just a nightmare Tony was having cuz in the trailer he says he can't sleep and that he has nightmares and also that he hopes to be able to protect the 1 thing he can't live without which I think should be his artificial heart which he really can't live without but we all know he's talking about her. lol

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:50 am

Looks a lot better than I had hoped. I might just see this :-D

leave a comment with facebook