Advertisement

Thursday Stephanie Brown Conspiracy Update

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 362 posts

Postby LOLtron » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:53 am

The latest in Stephanie Brown conspiracy news from your Stephanie Brown Conspiracy headquarters, The Outhouse.

Source: Bleeding Cool

Earlier this week, the promise of a Stephanie Brown appearance was dangled in front of yearning fans and then pulled away at the last second, like Lucy pulls the football away from Charlie Brown before he can kick it, or like I hold bowls of delicious Lucky Charms just out of reach over my children and then eat them myself and laugh merrily (those little bastards will never get me Lucky Charms!). The whole saga was covered by The Outhouse and rivals Bleeding Cool, with varying degrees of citation on both sides (mainly this one).

Now, Rich "The Spider" Johnston, that sneaky eunuch, has learned from his little birds that DC is set to release a Stephanie Brown Heroclix figure. The figure is clearly Stephanie, with blonde hair, purple costume, and the name Stephanie Brown printed on her file card. Thus far, not a single Stephanie Brown product has made it to its promised market, though iTunes did release the episodes of Young Justice that DC allegedly had pulled from Cartoon Network. So what will happen to this Heroclix figure?

We reached out to Dan Didio for comment, but he was dressed in a robe and long white beard, standing in front of the Heroclix factory's loading dock shouting "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" Chances are, the figure will be recolored to be Barbara Gordon at the last minute, or recalled for containing toxic amounts of lead paint.

Stay tuned to The Outhouse for all your Stephanie Brown updates. Not Bleeding Cool. Bleeding Cool would be a good choice if you need someone to smuggle your whore into your castle and keep it a secret from your incestuous sister. For Stephanie Brown news, you want The Outhouse.

The Outhouse: where men have dicks, and winter is coming. So watch out for shrinkage.

Written or Contributed by Jude Terror

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 345 posts
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D

Re: Thursday Stephanie Brown Conspiracy Update

Postby Zechs » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:59 am

*shifty eyes* That's right focus on Stephanie Brown. Just don't notice or mention the Black Bat Heroclix and Batman DC Chess Pawn piece coming out next year. Though this was already common knowledge within the fanbase three weeks ago. If this Heroclix is changed.. I CURSE YOU RICCH JOHNSTON FOR POINTING IT OUT TO THEM!!!!

sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 345 posts
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D

Postby Zechs » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:59 pm

molotovzav wrote:I like stephanie brown, more upset about Cassandra Cain, but whatev. The thing is, I cannot buy the Young Justice episode is part of the conspiracy, I think its just bad management, Cartoon Network and DC decided to put off Young Justice and GL, for a Batman Computer Animated Series, and Teen Titans go, bad decision making, but this episode was not pulled due to Steph Brown, it was pulled as a last second decision to clear up that block and postpone it until Jan, I can't understand why but it was. If that high up of a retarded decision was made because of Stephanie Brown than execs like money less than we thought.

It is bad management. However the fact that the character appeared in the episode is just so.. well. You can't help but theorize these things. :P

sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

Draco x
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 468 posts

Postby Draco x » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:45 pm

Ok, one thing here though: Shouldn't Dan Didio be dressed like a Sith Lord with Storm Troopers surrounding him instead of him in white robes? Plus where was the Death Star to shoot all those who dare defy him and the rest of the Empire by the way?

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand