Monday, July 25, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Where keepin' it real goes wrong."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Walking Dead 3.04 "Killer Within" - RATE IT!

"Killer Within" - RATE IT!

94%

Agent Panic, Chris, dairydead, e_galston, Eric Ratcliffe, GiveWarAChance, GOSD, habitual, IvCNuB4, McMonkey Nut, misac, pastajoe, PDH, syxxpakk, xaraan, xshane666x
6%

oogy
No votes

No votes

No votes

No votes

No votes

No votes

No votes

No votes

Total votes : 17

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:49 pm

Last week's episode: 7.83

"Killer Within"

The group is severed, placing lives in jeopardy; in Woodbury, Merle has a request for The Governor.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:21 pm

Good thing they have a replacement black guy for T-Dog now.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:55 pm

Gross. Babies are worse than zombies.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:56 pm

HOLY.

FUCK.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:59 pm

I fucking applaud the shit out of Glen Mazzara, and the entire crew on this show.

They've made it just as unpredictable as the comic was.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:00 pm

That's one of the best "I can't believe my wife that I hate just died" reactions I've ever seen!

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Eh, not a real big fan of this twist.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Definite 10 for me.

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:08 pm

Definitely a 10, easily the best episode of the season thus far and one of the best of the series. Rick's reaction to the baby and Lori's death was Oscar worthy or I guess it's Emmy's for television. Carl is now the stone cold psycho that we have all seen in the books, having to shoot your own mother, thats way more fucked up that having to shoot another kid. I don't think Carl is ever gonna recover from this, and Rick may not either from the look of next weeks episode. I wasn't surprised to see T-Dawg get killed off tonight, he never really served much purpose on the show, I figured they were just keeping him around for Merle to eventually kill. I think the other black prisoner could fill the role of the missing Tyrese, but who knows he may die next week. I am curious how the other dude escaped getting eaten when Rick locked him out with the zombies a few episodes back. Really intense episode tonight, my wife was sobbing for the last ten or so minutes of the show, and I gotta say I was even tearing up a little, even though I hated the Lori character it was sad to see her go out like that.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:40 pm

I'm really starting to think that someone in the production has been hanging around the internet message boards at this point because goddamn this season is amazing.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:42 pm

doombug wrote:I'm really starting to think that someone in the production has been hanging around the internet message boards at this point because goddamn this season is amazing.

They said the pace we saw towards the end of last season is what we should expect from there on out. They were right.

I lay all the blame for the pacing up until it started picking up in the second half of S2 on Frank Darabont.

Glen Mazzara seems to have his shit on straight.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Chris wrote:
They said the pace we saw towards the end of last season is what we should expect from there on out. They were right.

I lay all the blame for the pacing up until it started picking up in the second half of S2 on Frank Darabont.

Glen Mazzara seems to have his shit on straight.

I couldn't agree more.

Do we know if we're getting the stupid break like last season? I hope not.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:55 pm

Yes, but more overall episodes this year.

8 now, through December 2nd...

8 in the spring

xshane666x

Mad Hatter

Postby xshane666x » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:58 pm

Easily the best episode yet, and powerful also. Fantastic acting and emotion. I'm so proud of this show. Its fantastic.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:02 pm

doombug wrote:I'm really starting to think that someone in the production has been hanging around the internet message boards at this point because goddamn this season is amazing.

:twisted:

leave a comment with facebook