Advertisement

Just a Little More Blud: Get Out the Vote - Halo 4 / Election Special

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 208 posts

Postby LOLtron » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Two Just a Little Blud strips this week as Master Chief meets Blud Blood! Unique hits for Halo 4 and the election abound!

This week we've got two strips for your reading pleasure. First up, Blud Blood meets Halo's Master Chief in Get Out the Vote. Once you've read it, check out Get Out the Vote: Pouches Remix for a bonus strip! Remember, you can always read Just a Little More Blud early at http://jalmb.theouthousers.com

Notes from the Bludhouse

In my own personal circle of friends, I am very much the most excited person in the world for the Halo 4 release on Tuesday. I tricked myself into thinking I wasn't for a few months after the game was announced but then I faced reality and dived headfirst into every new snippet of Halo 4 news that would appear. I've followed the whole "Forward Unto Dawn" webseries promoting the new game and even done some elective Halo novel reading. So, y'know... I'm "that guy."

Oh. There's also an election this Tuesday. You might have heard about it. It's gotten a little media coverage. I encourage all ten Americans that read this comic to go out and excercise their right to vote.

Unless you're voting for the guy I don't support. Then you should just go pick up Halo 4 and spend the entire day playing that instead.

Unless you don't have an X-Box 360.

Then you should just sit in bed and cry.

-SuperginraiX

Written or Contributed by Jude Terror

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

SuperginraiX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 78 posts
Title: unpronounceable
Formerly: Sane

Re: Just a Little More Blud: Get Out the Vote - Halo 4 / Ele

Postby SuperginraiX » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:38 am

It turns out that I not only got a Halo 4 and election reference in here but also a hunting season one as well. It's a personal best.

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 663 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Re: Just a Little More Blud: Get Out the Vote - Halo 4 / Ele

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:25 pm

SuperginraiX wrote:It turns out that I not only got a Halo 4 and election reference in here but also a hunting season one as well. It's a personal best.

And a seamless art transition. You are a true pro.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand