Advertisement

The Walking Dead 3.04 "Killer Within" - RATE IT!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

"Killer Within" - RATE IT!

94%

Agent of the Bat, Agent Panic, Chris, dairydead, doombug, e_galston, GiveWarAChance, GOSD, habitual, IvCNuB4, jeremy, misac, pastajoe, PDH, syxxpakk, xshane666x
6%

oogy
No votes

No votes

No votes

No votes

No votes

No votes

No votes

No votes

Total votes : 17

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 0 post
Formerly: Schmormerly

Re: The Walking Dead 3.04 "Killer Within" - RATE IT!

Postby Victorian Squid » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:57 pm

habitual wrote:Babies make people happy, they're literally designed that way.

Hab

Advertisement

IvCNuB4
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 2 posts

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:10 pm

achilles wrote:I'm ashamed of you guys! :smt013 You're brutal! :smt013 All this applauding Lori's death!

It was horrible.

She should have been eaten by a zombie, slowly and painfully...

For zombies, placenta must be like caviar :P

And yeah, this episode was some fucked up shit :smt023
-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

PDH
rubber spoon

Liked in: 1 post

Postby PDH » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:39 pm

I don't normally care about spoilers but I read the first bunch of posts and now I'm going to have to go away and watch it before I read the rest. Surely, I didn't just read what I thought I just read?

I'm really excited now.

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 32 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:58 pm

This is true, Andrea is pretty horrible. Stupid and horrible. She makes a great Lori replacement.
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

UnionJack
Mad Hatter

Postby UnionJack » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:01 pm

Bollocks. We're a week behind in the UK with WD and like an arse I decided to read this thread.
That'll teach me.....

PDH
rubber spoon

Postby PDH » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Holey moley, that was great. This season has been fucking awesome so far.

Chris wrote:
They said the pace we saw towards the end of last season is what we should expect from there on out. They were right.

I lay all the blame for the pacing up until it started picking up in the second half of S2 on Frank Darabont.

Glen Mazzara seems to have his shit on straight.

Absolutely. The end of the last season was a vast improvement and it's just gone from strength to strength since then.

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:This is true, Andrea is pretty horrible. Stupid and horrible. She makes a great Lori replacement.

Her stupidity in this episode infuriated me.

"Hey Merle, you know how you want to kill Rick and all my friends for abandoning you to self-mutilation? Well, in case you can't find them here is a fucking map that will lead you right to them.

"What's that, Michonne? You think there's something suspicious about the self-elected Governor whom, as you have correctly deduced, just slaughtered a bunch of soldiers, took their stuff and then murdered their friend in his bed? Don't be ridiculous! I'm sure he won't SPOILER ALERT you repeatedly with a SPOILER ALERT and then SPOILER ALERT everything we know and care for!"

Imbecile!

PDH
rubber spoon

Re: The Walking Dead 3.04

Postby PDH » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:13 pm

UnionJack wrote:Bollocks. We're a week behind in the UK with WD and like an arse I decided to read this thread.
That'll teach me.....

I flew to America, watched it there legally and then returned in the space of a few hours. I'm not even aware of any other means of viewing it more quickly and anyone who says otherwise is the real pirate, if you ask me.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 4 posts
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:28 pm

FFS there are some things that can't be unseen once you've seen them, like Lori getting sliced open.

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 2 posts
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris

Postby Chris » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:31 pm

syxxpakk wrote:FFS there are some things that can't be unseen once you've seen them, like Lori getting sliced open.

Jude isolated that scene and is in the process of turning it into a gif for his sig.

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:20 pm

Ding Dong....

Although I still would have vastly preferred zombie baby chewing its way out of her stomach.

Hated T-Dogg dying, just because it was so bloody predictable and racist.

Michonne continues to be the baddest chick on TV, although perhaps not the smartest, but she doesn't have to worry because with Lori dead, Andrea has stepped up to the "Dumbest person alive" plate and swung for all she is worth.

Maggie, Glen, and Daryl are still the only reason I really care about the A-team... though Rick is really stepping up his game, and Carl has become a badass. Really, even Carol has stepped up from the ranks and I no longer wish to see her being chewed on.

White redneck prisoner is kind of annoying and whiney, but I have a feeling I know whats going to happen with him... as he is certainly no Axel.

B-Team... well, I just want Michonne to live, and we know she will...

So, the only "good guys" I really want to see die now, is Andrea, and maybe white prisoner guy.... this group needs to get some redshirts fast, as every episode but one so far we have seen a major casualty take place.

And yeah, Ricks performance was fantastic, brought tears to my eyes.... but really, Maggie and Carls performances were just as brilliant, with her just on the verge of losing it with guilt and sorrow, while holding the baby... and Carl.... just a fricking machine devoid of any outward sign of emotion...
Anti-Organized Religion, Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Rights with limits, Pro-Legalization of Drugs-Prostitution-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Gay Marriage,

jeremy
Staff Writer

Title: www.jeremyshane.info
Formerly: xaraan

Postby jeremy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:16 am

This is definitely what a 10 looks like.

Nobama

Postby Nobama » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:30 am

Wisdom000 wrote:Hated T-Dogg dying, because it was racist.

Are you serious?

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:02 pm

syxxpakk wrote:FFS there are some things that can't be unseen once you've seen them, like Lori getting sliced open.

Looked more like she was working at a butcher shop.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:04 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:Ding Dong....

Although I still would have vastly preferred zombie baby chewing its way out of her stomach.

Hated T-Dogg dying, just because it was so bloody predictable and racist.

Michonne continues to be the baddest chick on TV, although perhaps not the smartest, but she doesn't have to worry because with Lori dead, Andrea has stepped up to the "Dumbest person alive" plate and swung for all she is worth.

Maggie, Glen, and Daryl are still the only reason I really care about the A-team... though Rick is really stepping up his game, and Carl has become a badass. Really, even Carol has stepped up from the ranks and I no longer wish to see her being chewed on.

White redneck prisoner is kind of annoying and whiney, but I have a feeling I know whats going to happen with him... as he is certainly no Axel.

B-Team... well, I just want Michonne to live, and we know she will...

So, the only "good guys" I really want to see die now, is Andrea, and maybe white prisoner guy.... this group needs to get some redshirts fast, as every episode but one so far we have seen a major casualty take place.

And yeah, Ricks performance was fantastic, brought tears to my eyes.... but really, Maggie and Carls performances were just as brilliant, with her just on the verge of losing it with guilt and sorrow, while holding the baby... and Carl.... just a fricking machine devoid of any outward sign of emotion...

Michonne is pretty dumb for not cutting ties with Andrea.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum