Wednesday, October 17, 2018 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not ComicBook.com!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Republicans Double Down on Stupidity After Election Loss

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Herald

Not a Kardashian

Postby Herald » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:10 am

On Fox's broadcast coverage, one of the pundits was just incredulously saying that the Republicans must have somehow thought that blacks, women, and minorities weren't going to show up to vote. :lol:

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:30 am

:lol:

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:17 am

So, politics is fair game for the front page now?

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:20 am

Only on presidential election nights and satire maybe

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:25 am

xaraan wrote:Only on presidential election nights and satire maybe

So, if the Democrats lost then "Democrats Double Down on Stupidity After Election Loss" would've been fair game?

I can deal with some of the satire, but The Outhouse is a site mainly focused on comics and other things like video games, if I recall correctly. Just doesn't gel to have political material on the front page, considering the bulk of our content. :smt102

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:29 am

GLX wrote:
So, if the Democrats lost then "Democrats Double Down on Stupidity After Election Loss" would've been fair game?

I can deal with some of the satire, but The Outhouse is a site mainly focused on comics and other things like video games, if I recall correctly. Just doesn't gel to have political material on the front page, considering the bulk of our content. :smt102

Ummm EVS-Mitt Romney chearleader. COme on.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:31 am

My Twitter feed, which is nothing but comic creators, is all about the election.

Royal Nonesuch

Staff Writer

Postby Royal Nonesuch » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:45 am

GLX wrote:
I can understand. Just think that covering politics on the front page is a slippery slope. I almost posted the news story about the custom Marvel comic at the Brooklyn Nets game (with a eminent domain reference that's relevant to their arena's construction), but I backed out because it was a political reference.

Plus, I prefer not to get mean-spirited. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

You totally should write that article.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:45 am

wow @ EVS's twitter account, he's taking it like a punch to the gut :lol:

and he appears to have a stephanie brown robin pic as his background =/

George_Kaplan

rubber spoon

Postby George_Kaplan » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:12 am

Herald

Not a Kardashian

Postby Herald » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:30 am

fieldy snuts wrote:wow @ EVS's twitter account, he's taking it like a punch to the gut :lol:

I've got an urgent retweet for EVS:

:-D

holtom2000

dINGO

Postby holtom2000 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:48 am

This Canadian found the race too long, but still interesting. I think very poorly of both men, so you're kind of screwed either way. Ironically most Canadians were pulling for Obama, but it's widely considered that mitt would have been better for our economy. We shall see

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:58 am

How we move forward for the next two years to a large extent is going to be determined by what Boehner says this afternoon.

Hab

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:08 am

And if Obummer keeps his word.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:11 pm

xaraan wrote:Only on presidential election nights and satire maybe

Ah, I see.

leave a comment with facebook