Saturday, October 1, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "ISIS approved!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Elder Scrolls Online Gameplay Video

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:24 am

Elder Scrolls Online Gameplay Video

ESO Developers have released a diary video offering details of the upcoming game and showing gameplay.

Source: Bethesda Blog

I'm still torn on EOS myself.  As an Elder Scrolls player, I'm a bit drawn to it just because of the world I love, but I've never been a big fan of MMO party play or paying a monthly fee to play a game.  Every bit they release about it though makes it more enticing.

Written or Contributed by xaraan

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

MrBlack

WTF is this rank?

Postby MrBlack » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:59 pm

What surprises me the most about this is how much it feels like an Elder Scrolls game. The team really made an effort not only to make the world look right, but to make the characters, armor, and enemies look like something straight out of Skyrim or Oblivion. They've really done a nice job with the game from what I've seen so far.

leave a comment with facebook