Advertisement

Elder Scrolls Online Gameplay Video

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 234 posts

Postby LOLtron » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:24 am

ESO Developers have released a diary video offering details of the upcoming game and showing gameplay.

Source: Bethesda Blog

I'm still torn on EOS myself.  As an Elder Scrolls player, I'm a bit drawn to it just because of the world I love, but I've never been a big fan of MMO party play or paying a monthly fee to play a game.  Every bit they release about it though makes it more enticing.

Written or Contributed by xaraan

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

MrBlack
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 99 posts

Re: Elder Scrolls Online Gameplay Video

Postby MrBlack » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:59 pm

What surprises me the most about this is how much it feels like an Elder Scrolls game. The team really made an effort not only to make the world look right, but to make the characters, armor, and enemies look like something straight out of Skyrim or Oblivion. They've really done a nice job with the game from what I've seen so far.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum