Wednesday, July 18, 2018 • Morning Edition • "The CBR of comic book journalism."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Divine Intervention Leads to Marvel NOW! Advertisements on the Radio

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:17 am

COMMENT FOR O&A FANS: I am excited to hear Opie and Anthony shilling comics. I can only imagine how Jim Norton is going to shit all over comic books, and hope this leads to everyone shitting on Danny.

COMMENT FOR EVERYONE ELSE: How do you think a visual products will sell through an aural medium?

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:20 am

I'm sure the ads will sound ridiculous, but at least it will serve to make people aware of comics.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:34 pm

LOLtron wrote:"JOE QUESADA, YOU WILL PURCHASE ADS ON THE RADIO!

God is a Donna Summer fan. :shock:

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:35 pm

TimDrake'sDumbWings wrote:COMMENT FOR EVERYONE ELSE: How do you think a visual products will sell through an aural medium?

Heard all kinds of ads on the radio.

Now, since they are saying Halo 4 did gangbusters, where are the Marvel tie-ins for that? Did they lose the license?

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:51 pm

LOLtron wrote:"Then this isn't about the Spider-marriage?"

"NO! I LIKED ONE MORE DAY! IT MADE SENSE! THERE ARE MORE STORIES TO TELL WITH A SINGLE PETER PARKER!"

I am pretty sure that this is definitive proof that Joe Quesada listens to and gets his ideas from the devil, who is masquerading as God. I'm on to their clever trickery.

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:24 pm

The Marvel NOW books have been over-ordered with retailers reporting lackluster sales and THIS is what Perelman comes up with to save the day? *SNORT*

Stands to reason if all you do is re-shuffle creative teams, all you will get are the same re-shuffled readers you had before. Now they are a step away from late night infomercials--and, in fact, the old "Girls Gone Wild" tv time-slot would probably be much more effective, to be honest.

leave a comment with facebook