Advertisement

Skyrim DLC: Dragonborn First Look

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 282 posts

Postby LOLtron » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:07 am

First Look if you don't count the Trailer I suppose. We have screen caps to offer a better look at the new DLC.

Source: Bethesda Blog

Explore Beyond Skyrim
Leave the province of Skyrim and travel to the coastal island of Solstheim. Encounter the Dark Elven settlers of Raven Rock and the native Skaal, as you unravel the mystery of a Dragonborn’s return.
Become the Ultimate Dragonborn
Harness the power of the Voice as you face off against the first Dragonborn. Wield new shouts and spells including Dragon Aspect – allowing you to summon the inner power of a dragon to deliver colossal blows and strengthen other shouts.
New Powers
Discover dark powers as you journey into a new Daedric realm. Collect books of forbidden knowledge and choose new paths for your skills and abilities.
New dungeons, creatures, weapons, and more
Suit up in Bonemold and Chitin armors and wield Stalhrim weapons as you navigate through a myriad of dungeons. Battle formidable foes like Ash Spawn, Rieklings, and more.

If you haven't seen the trailer yet, check it out (with screenshots) here:

New Skyrim DLC: 'Dragonborn' Trailer

Written or Contributed by xaraan

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

habitual
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 208 posts
Title: Habinger of Doom!

Re: Skyrim DLC: Dragonborn First Look

Postby habitual » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:31 am

So does this actually work on the PS3?

Hab

jeremy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: www.jeremyshane.info
Formerly: xaraan

Postby jeremy » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:41 am

No other word has been released about PS3 since I posted the article about two weeks ago saying they were getting closer to having things working for the PS3.

I've also seen a few people say that they cannot advertise the DLC outside of saying 'it's coming to XBox' or some nonsense like that because of a contract with Microsoft. That's why when the DLC has come to PC finally each time, it just comes out without much fanfair or advanced warning. So I wonder if we won't hear much more about the PC version of Dragonborn, or any version of DLC for PS3 until after it launches for XBox, even if they don't have to wait 30 days again.

MrBlack
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 119 posts

Postby MrBlack » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:12 pm

Looks good to me. The new items and shouts sound pretty interesting, and it will be fun to explore some of the locales in Solstheim.

jeremy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: www.jeremyshane.info
Formerly: xaraan

Postby jeremy » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Yea, I bought Morrowind for PC when it was on sale last time and this is making me want to try it out. Can't decide if I should dive into it now or wait until after this comes out and I've played it.

habitual
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 208 posts
Title: Habinger of Doom!

Postby habitual » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:38 pm

I'm growing less enchanted with Bethesda as time goes on.

Loved Fallout 3, loved Skyrim when I actually got it to work, but, it was a complete headache.

Hab

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum