Advertisement

The Walking Dead 3.06 "Hounded" - RATE IT!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

"Hounded" - RATE IT!

11%

Chris, S.F. Jude Terror
17%

doombug, Eli Katz, misac
17%

dairydead, GOSD, syxxpakk
22%

habitual, Nightfly, pastajoe, Regulator
28%

Amoebas, GiveWarAChance, IvCNuB4, Victorian Squid, xshane666x
6%

TS Punk
No votes

No votes

No votes

No votes

Total votes : 18

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 37 posts
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris

Re: The Walking Dead 3.06 "Hounded" - RATE IT!

Postby Chris » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:07 pm

Guy just wants some strange.

Advertisement

Miracloman
Great Scott!!!

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Seduce and Destroy
Formerly: some guy from the 'Rama

Postby Miracloman » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:39 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
She overheard Glen and Maggie talking about it before they were kidnapped.

misac wrote:Michonne overheard Glenn and Maggie mention the prison.

Ah,I somehow missed that,thanks.
Last edited by Miracloman on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Strict31 wrote:Curse you!

You've escaped from the trap that has always captured coyle and bender!!!

There will be another day, Miracloman! Another day!!!!

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 1 post
Formerly: Schmormerly

Postby Victorian Squid » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Did anyone watch the Talking Dead show? Who was the idiot on there with Sarah Silverman? He had a lot of dumb theories.

Miracloman
Great Scott!!!

Title: Seduce and Destroy
Formerly: some guy from the 'Rama

Postby Miracloman » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:49 pm

Sakie wrote:
I don't think that it's that hard to figure out. The Governor is obviously hanging on by a very fine thread. Sure he has what appears to be a pretty decent following within Woodbury but he is also combing the hair of his zombified daughter when nobody is looking. Any sense of normalcy that he can get, he is going to latch on to. Here is a girl who he is obviously attracted to and is apparently attracted to him as well.

For whatever measure of "normalcy" Andrea may represent. :lol:

Strict31 wrote:Curse you!

You've escaped from the trap that has always captured coyle and bender!!!

There will be another day, Miracloman! Another day!!!!

Royal Nonesuch
Staff Writer

Postby Royal Nonesuch » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:14 pm

This was the best episode of the series yet.
The witness said Mr Brown then called out to Ms Hay's adult daughter: "Look at this, I'm tittie-f***ing your mother!".

Jude Terror 12:19 AM
I put my dick in one of the bagels once.

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 614 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:19 pm

Miracloman wrote:For whatever measure of "normalcy" Andrea may represent. :lol:

Eh, I agree with you but I guess normal in this situation would mean that Andrea is a female that isn't dead? :smt102
ImageImageImage

holtom2000
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 52 posts

Postby holtom2000 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:38 pm

I liked it. They can't all be like 5stars but lots was set up

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Formerly: Schmormerly

Postby Victorian Squid » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:45 pm

I watched it again tonight, I could see going to a 7.

Still hated the guilt phone.

xshane666x
Mad Hatter

Postby xshane666x » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:08 pm

Black Jumbo wrote:Did anyone watch the Talking Dead show? Who was the idiot on there with Sarah Silverman? He had a lot of dumb theories.

He's from that shitty Good Charlotte band. I'm stunned that 2 people gave that episode a 10. What was extra amazing?

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Chris » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:17 pm

The fact that so many gave a very good episode a 6 made me bump mine up to a 10. :D

xshane666x
Mad Hatter

Postby xshane666x » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:40 pm

It deserved a 6 haha and if you really didn't think it was a 10 cheating to make it seem like people liked it better seems very politician esque of you. ;-)

Seriously though, why try to rig a vote? Let's have an honest result. There's a reason so many (myself included) rated it low. It was mediocre for this show. Every other episode this season I've given a 10 or 9 but this episode was not anything fantastic or even very good.

GiveWarAChance
penile prisoner

Liked in: 619 posts
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:41 am

I'll make up for it by bringing my score down by one next week.

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Chris » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:59 am

xshane666x wrote:It deserved a 6 haha and if you really didn't think it was a 10 cheating to make it seem like people liked it better seems very politician esque of you. ;-)

Seriously though, why try to rig a vote? Let's have an honest result. There's a reason so many (myself included) rated it low. It was mediocre for this show. Every other episode this season I've given a 10 or 9 but this episode was not anything fantastic or even very good.

I gave it a 9 originally. I liked it a lot.

3MJ

Liked in: 59 posts

Postby 3MJ » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:12 am

GOSD wrote:Nothing better happen to Daryl or I'll drop this show faster than the hair on chap's head dropped him. :smt013

You are such a little girl.

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Liked in: 6 posts

Postby Wisdom000 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:01 am

Loved this episode... The beginning of Rick going apeshit, just going all murderdeathkill on some zombies. I didn't even mind the phone bit, because it looks like they got it completely out of the way in one episode, rather than drag the stupid out over 3 issues like the comic.

Daryl as always is the ultimate survivor, though he is now tied for first place with Michonne for best character on the show...

Oh Michonne, you terrific sweet badass... even covered in rotten entrails you are beautiful. At first I thought you were just ok with the sword, because you were just fighting slow ass zombies with it... but christ girl, you are absolute badass. Sexy I would say if I wasn't afraid saying so would get my head cut off.

Hershel has come a long way to being one of my favorite characters, and the inmates are coming along nicely. Oddly enough, I wasn't even upset to see Carol still alive. Though of the core cast, she is the one person I think is the most expendable. Its probably the hair.

Andrea, you stupid stupid fool... what is it with you and your willingness to let the most fucked up men you meet fill you with their yogurt? I know its the whole "bad guy" thing... but fuck, crazy is like spanish fly to her. I would say she is weakly written, but I have known far too many women who act just like her. Still, Andrea cannot die fast enough for me... with Lori gone she is my new most hated character... and really the only female left on the show I just can't stand... which means she will probably be around forever.

There is no secret as to why the Governor wants to keep her, and Michonne for that matter around. They are breeding stock to him. Which while evil as fuck, makes sense. Michonne was too strong, too wild, so he had to let her go, but Andrea was never gonna leave and he knew that. The actor playing him is doing a brilliant job with the character nice guy exterior just seething menace and evil underneath the surface... I can't imagine thats an easy thing to pull off, but he does it well.

Dammit, what the governor did to Rick and Michonne better not happen to Glen and Maggie. Behind Daryl and Michonne they are the reason I watch the show, and they are the only couple I can stand. Glenn needs his hands... and Maggie... As horrible as it is to say, what happened in the comic was horrible, but that was to Michonne, who was strong enough to overcome it. I do not think Maggie is strong enough, and I think if the same thing happens to her, it will shatter her completely. Hopefully the producers learned something from the backlash when it happened in the comics and plan to go a different route for both characters. Something like that isn't really something that needs to be on the show anyway. Yes its a horrible future full of horrible people, but this is still television. When it happened on SOA it was horrible enough, that's not a line that needs to get crossed again on television anytime soon.

Regardless it will be interesting to see how Rick deals with Michonne after the distrust he showed the prisoners, and the recent events that stemmed from that.
Last edited by Wisdom000 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anti-Organized Religion, Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Rights with limits, Pro-Legalization of Drugs-Prostitution-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Gay Marriage,

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum