Wednesday, June 29, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Assholes welcome."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Marvel: No ROM Spaceknight

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:16 am

Marvel: No ROM Spaceknight

Tom Brevoort sets the record straight if the much missed character will return in Age of Ultron crossover.

The whole chain of events started when earlier this month Hasbro had gotten rights to the character. On his Formspring, Tom Brevoort was asked point blank if the much missed character would be returning in the next Marvel event, the Age of Ultron after an image of him was amongst various photos of other Marvel characters. Here's his answer:

Not at the moment, no.

So there you have it. No possible Marvel plans for the character. Unless of course, they're lying and trying to keep noisy reporters from learning the truth that the character will be returning next year. Also no word on what Hasbro will do with the license. Though this will make a very interesting Toyfair 2013 when it arrives this February.

Written or Contributed by Zechs

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:10 am

Damn bastards! :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013

covalesky

Expert Post Whore

Postby covalesky » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:30 am

Sad but predictable.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:46 am

Just neutralize me already...

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:40 am

sdsichero wrote:Just neutralize me already...

I told you!

Lord Ice

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Lord Ice » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:33 am

Hasbro probably won't do anything with the character. They just don't want anyone else to do anything with it either. It's like when movie studios renew the copyrights to a film, then just let the film rot in their vaults, while zealously hunting down any "pirate" copies of the film. :roll:

mrorangesoda

FROGMAN

Postby mrorangesoda » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:44 am

At the moment. Disney hasn't finalized their acquisition.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:36 pm

bkthomson wrote:
I told you!

I see your heart has not grown three sizes this year

leave a comment with facebook