Monday, July 25, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Sometimes true. Always authentic."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

RIDEBACK

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

shannonh

Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Herald

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Herald » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:34 pm

:smt023

shannonh

Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:39 am

8)

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Sadly, I've not watched this series. I think I saw only part of the first episode. Was it good?

Quality drawing BTW

shannonh

Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:27 pm

sdsichero wrote:Sadly, I've not watched this series. I think I saw only part of the first episode. Was it good?

Not really. But I like the 'girls and bikes' thing. Make the bike transform, and I'm hooked lol.

AndToBeLoved

Faster Pussycat

Postby AndToBeLoved » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Cool illustration. I was at first thinking that there maybe needed to be a bit more detail and rendering in the inks, but after looking at the colors I think it turned out very nice. The sun in sunset background looks great, but the sky looks a little polluted or something. Maybe too dark or something. They daytime background looks perfect though (and I don't usually like daytime backgrounds with clouds and stuff).

UncleRobot

Faster Pussycat

Postby UncleRobot » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:15 am

I like the pencil work. Very clean. The colors really made it pop though.

GoryPumpkinToby

Birdman

Postby GoryPumpkinToby » Thu May 23, 2013 12:58 am

Love this art! Looks nice and flashy, something I'd frame on the second floor of my home. Just seems to have depth like that.

leave a comment with facebook