Advertisement

Why I Love Comics #112 with Michael Rooker and Jordan D. White!

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 232 posts

Why I Love Comics #112 with Michael Rooker and Jordan D. White!

Postby LOLtron » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:00 pm

On this episode of the podcast Eric is joined by Michael Rooker to talk about playing Merle on the Walking Dead, getting used to working with a crazy prosthetic piece, voice acting via the black ops games and whether or not we could possibly be hearing his voice on the big screen as a certain gun wielding crazy raccoon in Guardians of the Galaxy.

On this episode of the podcast Eric is joined by Michael Rooker to talk about playing Merle on the Walking Dead, getting used to working with a crazy prosthetic piece, voice acting via the black ops games and whether or not we could possibly be hearing his voice on the big screen as a certain gun wielding crazy raccoon in Guardians of the Galaxy.

Then I am joined by Jordan D. White who is the current editor on Deadpool as well as one of the editors in the x-offices, we talk about story structure, working with Daniel Way, working on some of the smaller characters and books in the Marvel U, just how Gerry Duggan and Brian Posehn got involved with Deadpool, Ben Blacker and Ben Acker and the Thrilling Adventure hour, getting to meet some cool people who tour the Marvel offices, he teases the new Thunderbolts and really so much more!

Mike on twitter!

Mike's official facebook fanpage!

Jordan on twitter!

Jordan's website! (which includes links to his awesome podcast)

Follow me on twitter!

Like the show's facebook fanpage!

Subscribe/review on itunes!

Check out my awesome webcomic, New Comic Day!

Kirby Krackle!

Next week....Christos Gage!

Duration: 7242 seconds
Size: 110.5 Mb

Originally Published at Why I Love Comics http://lovecomics.libsyn.com/why-i-love-comics-112-with-michael-rooker-and-jordan-d-white

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand