Saturday, May 28, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Because comics!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

NOMINATIONS: for Moment of the Week 11/28/12 *Spoilers*

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:10 pm

Other Batman Inc info and scans here http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/4121305.html

SilverPhoenix

Staff Writer

Postby SilverPhoenix » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:11 pm

Eep!! Leg Warmers and Stirrup Pants?!? NOT IN MY SPRING LINE!!! - Rarity from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #1

hatmasta

Faster Pussycat

Postby hatmasta » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:23 am

Zechs wrote:
And you know deep down inside this was a better written Barbara Gordon then she had been all of last year.

You said it, Mister. Simone killed it on Secret Six, but her Batgirl has left much to be desired.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:34 am

Lord Solaris wrote:Eep!! Leg Warmers and Stirrup Pants?!? NOT IN MY SPRING LINE!!! - Rarity from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #1

..... Aw fudge.

Kravis

Garbage Collector

Postby Kravis » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:34 am

Luke Cage sells Avengers Mansion back to Tony Star for $5, a 400% profit. - New Avengers #34

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:18 am

And we're done.

leave a comment with facebook