Saturday, July 2, 2016 • Morning Edition • "We put the lotion in the basket."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Phantom Stranger #3 Preview

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:17 pm

Phantom Stranger #3 Preview

The future and past of The New 52 collide in this issue!

Source: Comics Continuum

• The Stranger vs. Haunted Highwayman vs. Dr. 13!
• The Stranger’s curse dictates that he must betray all those he encounters! Can he beat the odds this time?

Written by:  Dan Didio
Art by:  Brent Anderson, Philip Tan, Rob Hunter
Cover by:  Brent Anderson
Variant Cover by:  Philip Tan

32 pages 
$2.99 (U.S.)
On Sale:  December 5, 2012

Written or Contributed by IvCNuB4

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:39 pm

The questions I want to know is A) How badly will Didio ruin the Phantom Stranger by writing him? And B) How many issues will this series go until it gets cancelled because Didio is writing it?

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:44 am

draco x wrote:The questions I want to know is A) How badly will Didio ruin the Phantom Stranger by writing him? And B) How many issues will this series go until it gets cancelled because Didio is writing it?

I do like Anderson's art, but I give it eight issues. Didio's power apparently doesn't counter his poor writing skills.

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:09 am

alaska1125 wrote:
I do like Anderson's art, but I give it eight issues. Didio's power apparently doesn't counter his poor writing skills.

Didio has writing skills? All this time I thought a 12 year old kid was writing that crap Didio claimed credit for-but then again this would be an insult to 12 year olds everywhere to say such a thing.

leave a comment with facebook