Advertisement

The Walking Dead 3.08 "Made to Suffer" - RATE IT!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

"Made To Suffer" - RATE IT!

30%

Agent Panic, dairydead, Eli Katz, GOSD, rdlee, S.F. Jude Terror, syxxpakk
39%

Chris, doombug, GiveWarAChance, groo21, jeremy, misac, oogy, Tattooed Jesus, xshane666x
26%

Amoebas, habitual, IvCNuB4, pastajoe, Regulator, Zechs
No votes

4%

e_galston
No votes

No votes

No votes

No votes

No votes

Total votes : 23

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Eli Katz
OMCTO

Liked in: 66 posts
Title: Avatar Winner, Apr 2012

Re: The Walking Dead 3.08 "Made to Suffer" - RATE IT!

Postby Eli Katz » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:34 pm

Chris wrote:I disagree. I think the show has shown that there are no characters that are too important to die. The story comes first, characters second.

It honestly would not surprise me one bit if Rick was killed off in the show.

That said, I don't think the show would leave a character's fate to a cliffhanger if they were just going to kill them. I honestly can't remember (and everyone knows I watch a lot of TV :lol: ) a big death on a TV show ever happening after a cliffhanger.

Jock Ewing in Dallas. But only because the actor playing Jock, Jack Davis, had died, and the shows producers waited 13 episodes before they finally declared his character dead from a helicopter crash.

I'm embarrassed to remember this.

Advertisement

habitual
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 231 posts
Title: Habinger of Doom!

Postby habitual » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Great season so far.

I give this episode an 8, just for the fact it's the first one I've seen where I much preferred the course they took in the comic.

February is too long to wait :smt013

Hab

Eli Katz
OMCTO

Liked in: 66 posts
Title: Avatar Winner, Apr 2012

Postby Eli Katz » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:00 pm

xshane666x wrote:Fantastic episode. My only complaint is how tame the Governor is in the show. He's almost a sympathetic character at times that makes Rick and his posse seem like they're the assholes sometimes.

Otherwise, perfect and its EASILY the best show on television!

Don't you think he's becoming increasingly evil and nasty? Haven't you enjoyed watching him turn creepier ny the episode? I have.

I much prefer this version than the comic book version.

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 554 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:50 pm

Black Jumbo wrote:Somebody's gonna have to bang Carol one of these days.

She might get luckier once her "lesbian haircut" grows out. :lol:

The fight between Michonne and the Governor was brutal.

Please tell me that in the book Andrea meets a gruesome limb-tearing death while being gang-raped by a pack of horny Walkers.
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

GOSD
Everybody lies!

Liked in: 359 posts
Title: Lick me!
Formerly: Ghost of Scooterdoom

Postby GOSD » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:53 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:

Please tell me that in the book Andrea meets a gruesome limb-tearing death while being gang-raped by a pack of horny Walkers.

Andrea is still alive and NOT like the character on the TV show.

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Liked in: 6 posts

Postby Wisdom000 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Really, just when I think I can't despise Andrea any more as the weak willed, incompetent, self righteous, self absorbed, crazy dick chasing, simpering, wretch she is... she is confronted with Michonne, in the middle of a fight with the Gov. Michonne, the woman who not only saved her, but drug her diseased ass all over the place putting herself at risk, Michonne the woman who refused to abandon her when doing so would have been the smart thing to do.... and all this in a room so full of bug fuck crazy with human heads in aquariums, on the floor, and a dead zombie little girl in a straitjacket... And she sides with the nutjob that is sticking its dick in her. The same crazy that she knows has been either 1. misleading her by assigning her bullshit tasks, or B thinks she is completely incompetant.

Christ I hate this woman...

Oh, and as a sidenote.... I watched Stephen Kings The Mist last week... and it had half the damn cast... Andrea, Dale, Carol.... at least one other person... I later found out the Director of The Mist has directed a few episodes of Walking Dead. Peachy. That movie has one of the most "holy god thats awful" endings of all time... just gut wrenching.
Anti-Organized Religion, Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Rights with limits, Pro-Legalization of Drugs-Prostitution-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Gay Marriage,

PDH
penile prisoner

Liked in: 119 posts

Postby PDH » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:33 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Please tell me that in the book Andrea meets a gruesome limb-tearing death while being gang-raped by a pack of horny Walkers.

Believe it or not but Andrea is awesome in the book. She's one of the most rational, competent and likeable characters, as well as probably the best marksman.

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 156 posts
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris

Postby Chris » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Eli Katz wrote:Don't you think he's becoming increasingly evil and nasty? Haven't you enjoyed watching him turn creepier ny the episode? I have.

I don't know if I enjoy one version moreso than the other, but personally, I really like this version of the Governor. Seeing him become more and more twisted and inhuman is interesting, and a nice counter-point to Rick's character growth up to this point.

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 156 posts
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris

Postby Chris » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:Really, just when I think I can't despise Andrea any more as the weak willed, incompetent, self righteous, self absorbed, crazy dick chasing, simpering, wretch she is... she is confronted with Michonne, in the middle of a fight with the Gov. Michonne, the woman who not only saved her, but drug her diseased ass all over the place putting herself at risk, Michonne the woman who refused to abandon her when doing so would have been the smart thing to do.... and all this in a room so full of bug fuck crazy with human heads in aquariums, on the floor, and a dead zombie little girl in a straitjacket... And she sides with the nutjob that is sticking its dick in her. The same crazy that she knows has been either 1. misleading her by assigning her bullshit tasks, or B thinks she is completely incompetant.

Christ I hate this woman...

Oh, and as a sidenote.... I watched Stephen Kings The Mist last week... and it had half the damn cast... Andrea, Dale, Carol.... at least one other person... I later found out the Director of The Mist has directed a few episodes of Walking Dead. Peachy. That movie has one of the most "holy god thats awful" endings of all time... just gut wrenching.

The director of the Mist created the show. :?

Frank Darabont.

He was fired/quit after the first half of Season 2.

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 362 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Chris wrote:
The director of the Mist created the show. :?

Frank Darabont.

He was fired/quit after the first half of Season 2.

And to be fair to Darabont... The Mist in it's original form had a shitty ending too....

xshane666x
Mad Hatter

Liked in: 1 post

Postby xshane666x » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:59 am

Eli Katz wrote:Don't you think he's becoming increasingly evil and nasty? Haven't you enjoyed watching him turn creepier ny the episode? I have.

I 110% like the comic Governor better. I actually sometimes felt sorry for the TV version. I guess my brain is messed up? Haha

Arion
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 124 posts
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

Postby Arion » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:31 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:

Walkers never rape women.

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 554 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:14 pm

In her case, maybe they should. :lol:

And wasn't there a scene a few seasons ago when a walker attacked someone in their group, and got between her legs ?
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum