Tuesday, July 26, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Brought to you by the lowest bidder!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Super Best Friends Forever Not Renewed

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:24 pm

Super Best Friends Forever Not Renewed

The cartoon short starring Supergirl, Batgirl, and Wonder Girl has not been renewed for another batch of shorts.

Lauren Faust confirmed today via her Twitter that the DC Nation short, Super Best Friends Forever, won't be getting a continuation beyond it's original five episode order (it should be noted only one more "new" episode is left to be aired). Faust though remains optimistic in another tweet stating:

Who knows what the future holds. Took 7 years for PPG to get a green light, but it got made!

She is refering of course to the Powerpuff Girls. Though, it should be noted the only  DC Nation short confirmed to be around next year will be Teen Titans Go!, which will be upgraded into a full on show. There is still no other news if DC will be making more new shorts to go along with this show and Beware the Batman! when they hit in mid-2013.

Written or Contributed by Zechs

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:05 pm

Too bad. My daughter liked the very few she got to see.

Pink_Orchid

The Virgin Connie Swail

Postby Pink_Orchid » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:32 pm

:smt009

Herald

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Herald » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:18 pm

So much for "Forever", then... :-(

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:48 pm

It would actually make for a fun series. Odd choice on Cartoon Network's part. :?

legoroni

Snake On A Plane

Postby legoroni » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Oh well, I really liked these.

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Damn CN and WB!

dairydead

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby dairydead » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:54 pm

GLX wrote:

It would actually make for a fun series. Odd choice on Cartoon Network's part. :?

that was hilarious

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:20 am

LOLtron wrote:Lauren Faust confirmed today via her Twitter

Image So that means that Zechs follows....

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:28 am

sdsichero wrote:
Image So that means that Zechs follows....

I don't follow her! I just saw the tweet posted somewhere and I decided to post the news.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:18 am

Zechs wrote:
I don't follow her! I just saw the tweet posted somewhere and I decided to post the news.

equestria daily

leave a comment with facebook