Monday, December 5, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The CBR of comic book journalism."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Roy Harper Cast in Arrow

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Roy Harper Cast in Arrow

Colton Hayes will be joining the cast next year.

Source: TV Guide

Colton Haynes will be joining Arrow as Roy Harper, better known to comic book fans as Green Arrow's sidekick, Speedy.  Harper has a long history in the comic books; he's battled heroin addiction, joined the Justice League, and lost a child and an arm during the abominable Justice League: Cry for Justice miniseries.  He's perhaps best known for mistaking a dead cat for his daughter after battling some thugs during a drug binge in the award winning Rise of Arsenal miniseries.  

According to a report from TV Guide, Arrow's version of Harper hails from the Glades, the poorest part of Starling City, and will act as a love interest for Thea, Ollie's kid sister.  Haynes will have a recurring role in Arrow.  Haynes previously played Jackson Whittemore in Teen Wolf and had a budding career as an Abercrombie and Fitch model prior to becoming an actor.

Written or Contributed by ThanosCopter

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Interesting, I really hope this doesn't mean we lose Diggle by the end of the season. I really like the relationship between him and Ollie.

Though it seems Roy wont be Ollie's sidekick right off the bat so hopefully things don't go into that territory too fast.

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Sounds interesting.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:53 pm

I hope this isn't Brightest Day Roy...

I wonder if this means we'll see Cheshire and/or Lian at some point?

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:05 pm

HNutz wrote:I hope this isn't Brightest Day Roy...

I wonder if this means we'll see Cheshire and/or Lian at some point?

Chesire most likely. Lian not so much.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:40 am

So far .. both arms. Although he might be hiding track marks :lol:

Lord Ice

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Lord Ice » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:09 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:So far .. both arms. Although he might be hiding track marks :lol:

Bad shirt for publicity photo. It doesn't say A&F model, it says "let's go out back and I'll show you my wood chipper".

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:15 am

Dude, that photo is all about the cheek-bones, the way the $13.99 Kohls shirt hugs his nicely developed shoulders, and those oh-so-low-rise jeans :groucho:

leave a comment with facebook