Advertisement

All New Firefly Returns to TV in January!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 233 posts

Postby LOLtron » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:30 am

The moment Firefly fans have been waiting ages for has finally arrived! We've got the trailer!!!

Source: YouTube

Check out this trailer for WB's Arrow Episode 10, which gives us a first look at the first appearance of DC villain Firefly on the network's action drama starring DC Comics' superhero Green Arrow. Firefly, described by Outhouse Senior Media Correspondent Royal Nonesuch as "he's an arsonist is all I really remember about him" and by Why I Love Comics podcast host Eric Ratcliffe as "lives in gotham, obsessed with fireworks, pretends he's a legitimate theat to Batman" has not been seen on television since Batman: The Animated Series, so this episode, which airs on January 16, marks his long-awaited return, but in an all-new, non-animated form, as...

What? Really? Oh. Oh man.

Sorry, dear readers. My editors are telling me that the title of this article might be confusing, as some people might read it as suggesting that the Joss Whedon cult favorite space western, also known as Firefly, is returning to television. I understand how that could be upsetting to Browncoats, Firefly fanatics sometimes also known as Firebronies, who have pined for over a decade for the show, canceled after only one season, to return to television. Firebronies once famously attempted to purchase the rights to the show and give them to star and fanboy dreamboat Nathan Fillion. Yeah, we probably shouldn't have used that picture of him for the teaser.

The Outhouse apologizes if we got your hopes up, but you can take solace in the fact that a crappy spinoff to an even crappier Superman show on a network for teenage girls will debut a new version of a comic book character that no one cares about in a cheap looking costume. Enjoy the trailer:

Written or Contributed by Jude Terror

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 192 posts
Title: Forum Manager

SuperginraiX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 84 posts
Title: unpronounceable
Formerly: Sane

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum