Tuesday, June 28, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Something about hobo piss."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

And So It Begins... Game of Thrones to Get Longer Episodes in Season 3

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:00 am

And So It Begins... Game of Thrones to Get Longer Episodes in Season 3

The popular HBO fantasy and incest drama will feature multiple extended episodes in the upcoming season.

Source: MTV Geek

George R. R. R. R. R. R. R. Martin's mega-popular fantasy series, A Song of Ice and Fire, started out as a simple trilogy, but has now expanded to a planned seven books, with the last expected to come out sometime in the year 2037. Martin's excess may be bleeding over into HBO's lusty television adaptation, Game of Thrones, as MTV Geek is reporting that multiple episodes in season 3 will run longer than previous seasons by a few minutes, and the season finale may run for more than an hour. The flexibility with run time is an advantage of being on a premium subscription channel, just like the ability to put people fucking each other in every scene, regardless of context, something which Game of Thrones has also taken advantage of.

It is unknown at this time whether the television series will continue to follow the bloated trail blazed by the books, but rumors are already circulating that HBO is already storyboarding the show's 52nd season, which will feature ten entire episodes focusing on what the characters eat at a single feast. Viewers will be nonplussed, though many of them are not sure what that actually means.

Written or Contributed by Jude Terror

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:53 am

Good news, there's a lot of awesome shit that happens in Book 3, so these extra minutes are needed.

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:06 pm

Punchy wrote:Good news, there's a lot of awesome shit that happens in Book 3, so these extra minutes are needed.

They're splitting the book up into two seasons, as well.

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:14 pm

I think I'm going to start watching this show the next few weeks to supplement my Homeland fix.

PDH

penile prisoner

Postby PDH » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:19 pm

False Prophet wrote:I think I'm going to start watching this show the next few weeks to supplement my Homeland fix.

It's excellent, you'll love it.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:02 pm

Lots of titties.

Lord Ice

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Lord Ice » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:52 pm

Chris wrote:Lots of titties.

Even those couldn't keep me awake.

NotSuitableForHumans

Peanut