Friday, September 30, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "The Outhouse Universe will never be the same!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Society

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

ThatGuyRoman

dINGO

Postby ThatGuyRoman » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:03 pm

I got nothing. I gave nothing.




Okay, that's a lie. I gave my mother a present. Because I'm the good son. Even if she doesn't see that.


Of course, I had a splitting sinus headache for both Christmas Eve and Christmas so, even if I were a person who had Christmas spirit (I don't) it would have been in short supply.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:34 pm

ThatGuyRoman wrote:I got nothing. I gave nothing.




Okay, that's a lie. I gave my mother a present. Because I'm the good son. Even if she doesn't see that.


Of course, I had a splitting sinus headache for both Christmas Eve and Christmas so, even if I were a person who had Christmas spirit (I don't) it would have been in short supply.


Bah.

Maybe this will perk you up.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
User avatar

ThatGuyRoman

dINGO

Postby ThatGuyRoman » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:34 pm

GLX wrote:
Bah.

Maybe this will perk you up.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand



Well, at least part of me is feeling perkier...
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:44 pm

GLX wrote:What'd you guys get?

I scored a Nintendo 3DS XL and a few games, electric razor and some assorted goodies.


I got two shirts, a pair of pants and The Manhattan Projects which GiveWarAChance sent me as a Christmas gift.

If not fot the tpb I could honestly say this was the worst Christmas ever.

Luckily for me, I bought 100 bucks worth of comics in MyComicShop.com and an equal amount in DCBS. Someone has to take care of me, right?
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:22 pm

Hope you guys are having a good new year. Here's a cool Chris Bachalo piece I found, today.

Image
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:57 pm

GLX wrote:Hope you guys are having a good new year. Here's a cool Chris Bachalo piece I found, today.

Image


Looks amazing but very different from Bachalo's usual style...
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:08 pm

Arion wrote:
Looks amazing but very different from Bachalo's usual style...


It'd be cool to see him do a comic in that style.
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:30 pm

GLX wrote:
It'd be cool to see him do a comic in that style.


Oh absolutely!
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:26 pm

So, how was your New Year's Eve, man?
User avatar

ThatGuyRoman

dINGO

Postby ThatGuyRoman » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:40 pm

If Arion can remember his New Years Eve, then clearly he didn't do it right.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Kinda surprised that I forgot to pimp my Batman: Li'L Gotham #4 review. Been so long since I've written one. :smt017

http://theouthousers.com/index.php/revi ... ham-4.html
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:41 pm

GLX wrote:So, how was your New Year's Eve, man?


Awful.

But this weekend was so great. I went to my friend's beach house just like I do every summer. And this weekend was really, really fun.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:12 pm

Arion wrote:
Awful.

But this weekend was so great. I went to my friend's beach house just like I do every summer. And this weekend was really, really fun.


At least, the present was pretty boss. I ended up spending some time at a craft and home store. Ugh.
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:55 pm

GLX wrote:
At least, the present was pretty boss. I ended up spending some time at a craft and home store. Ugh.


Live the present, eh?

Looks like this weekend is going to be a blast too. I always go to this friend's beach house and in 2006, 2007 other friends were going there too, then a couple of them started spending their summers elsewhere but this time they've all returned. It's like a reunion and it's so much fun.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:07 pm

Did any of you guys make New Years resolutions?

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eric Ratcliffe, GiveWarAChance, Google [Bot], VaderTheTrader and 40 guests