Friday, December 2, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Special collector's edition 4D variant!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Lego: Marvel Super Heroes Game Announced

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:08 am

Lego: Marvel Super Heroes Game Announced

The game will be released in fall 2013.

Source: Marvel.com

Marvel has announced that new Lego: Marvel Super Heroes game is under development and will be ready for release in fall 2013.  According to the press release, the game will feature over 100 playable characters, including Captain America, Thor, the Hulk, Spider-Man, Deadpool and Wolverine.  Also mentioned in the teaser are the Fantastic Four, Guardians of the Galaxy, and the X-Men. 

The press release mentions that the plot will involve Nick Fury assembling a team of heroes to face Galactus and Loki.  No word on whether the game will lack a voice cast (similar to earlier Lego games) or whether it will follow Lego Batman 2's lead and provide voices for the characters.

Written or Contributed by ThanosCopter

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:13 am

:smt026

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:01 am

:smt026 is right!

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:21 am

dammit, no regular Wii

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:14 pm

These games usually take me about a year to play through which is good. By the time I finish Star Wars, Batman 2 and LotR, I can buy this and it'll be $20.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:21 pm

Keb wrote:These games usually take me about a year to play through which is good. By the time I finish Star Wars, Batman 2 and LotR, I can buy this and it'll be $20.

Yep, they go down in price about six months after release by half.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:23 pm

Well it's about brickin' time!

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:37 pm

I'm a bit terrified with what they will do with Lego Deadpool. :-D

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:45 pm

Chesscub wrote:I'm a bit terrified with what they will do with Lego Deadpool. :-D

But think of the build a character you can come up with.

pat

cheese

Postby pat » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:54 pm

YESSSS

pat

cheese

Postby pat » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:55 pm

YESSSS

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:04 pm

Chesscub wrote:I'm a bit terrified with what they will do with Lego Deadpool. :-D

I hope he talks. In fact, I hope he's the only talking character.

I love Deadpool in video games!

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:31 pm

Timbales wrote:dammit, no regular Wii

I noticed that too. :(

Pink_Orchid

The Virgin Connie Swail

Postby Pink_Orchid » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:40 pm

Keb wrote:I hope he talks. In fact, I hope he's the only talking character.

I love Deadpool in video games!

And have him only making cracks about Wolverine. In fact if Wolverine is being played, every once in awhile Deadpool will interrupt the action to tell Logan to suck it.

We need a smiley that is pulling money out of it's pocket and throwing it, because I will buy this game and all it's sequels.

leave a comment with facebook