Wednesday, September 28, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Shit happens here."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Comic/Graphic Novel Trading

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:11 pm

Chesscub wrote:
Psst, what do you have left? :-D

posting.php?mode=edit&f=1&t=89875&p=10109096

I updated the list and even added a few books that I got back from a friend. Prices are now negotiable, so let me know if you see anything you like!

NuggetFiend, check that page and let me know if you'll take anything in exchange for King City.

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:14 am

I don't want to deal with the hassle of shipping or I would give you guys plenty of stuff for the cost of shipping. I have no more room for comics or graphic novels. I literally have them all over the damn place.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:19 am

I was also thinking of something where we all send a graphic novel around the world and we all read it and leave a note and send it to the next person.

GiveWarAChance

P&#1062;&#1048;K&#1063; &#1042;&#1071;&#1025;&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:57 am

Keb wrote:I was also thinking of something where we all send a graphic novel around the world and we all read it and leave a note and send it to the next person.

That sounds like a good/fun idea. I might be down for something like that.

covalesky

Expert Post Whore

Postby covalesky » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:54 pm

I would Love to join you guys in trades.trading but the shipping costs to and from Portugal take me out of this. Neither can I affoard more comic book Related expenses nor can I ask that of you guys.

Anyways, good luck and trade well my Friends.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:06 pm

covalesky wrote:I would Love to join you guys in trades.trading but the shipping costs to and from Portugal take me out of this. Neither can I affoard more comic book Related expenses nor can I ask that of you guys.

Anyways, good luck and trade well my Friends.

I'd say the same except I'm in Perú instead of Portugal.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:18 am

Arion wrote:
I'd say the same except I'm in Perú instead of Portugal.

The connect ;)

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:43 pm

Keb wrote:The connect ;)

Oh yes.

GiveWarAChance

P&#1062;&#1048;K&#1063; &#1042;&#1071;&#1025;&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:06 pm

I'm looking to trade my super rare Youngblood TPB for the first Walking Dead omnibus. Any takers? :P

leave a comment with facebook