Wednesday, December 7, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "We go in so you don't have to."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

DC Comics Full Monthly Solicitations for April 2013

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:04 am

mrorangesoda wrote:Only good "news" is the Lucifer Hardcover. That is some pretty good news though.

LUCIFER BOOK ONE TP

I think its a trade

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:22 am

Solo HC?! nice!!!

holtom2000

dINGO

Postby holtom2000 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:42 am

I hope that's real Booster Gold with pre DCNU memories in DC Comics Presents... I'd get that...

Drcharles

crash test dummy

Postby Drcharles » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:19 pm

Aquaman
Hawkman
Green Lantern.

But theres not a lot here, the 52 Universe isn't looking that hot.............(Never really did)

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:18 pm

I've said it before...

Whenever I see Ridge on a cover, I think of Huntarr.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:45 pm

holtom2000 wrote:I hope that's real Booster Gold with pre DCNU memories in DC Comics Presents... I'd get that...

I kind of hope it's Wally.

Evan Meadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Evan Meadow » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:57 pm

holtom2000 wrote:I hope that's real Booster Gold with pre DCNU memories in DC Comics Presents... I'd get that...

It's apparently Beowulf from the Sword of Sorcery backup.

leave a comment with facebook