Tuesday, June 28, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Tom Brennan's worst nightmare."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Dan Slott kept his promise to me

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:09 pm

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #7 & 8
DAN SLOTT (W) • HUMBERTO RAMOS (A/C)
ISSUE #7 - “Troubled Mind” Part 1
• An Avenger no more?
• With the public at large realizing this is no longer a “Friendly Neighborhood” Spider-Man, and in light of his actions in recent events, will the Avengers kick Spidey off the team? Plus the return of Cardiac!
• And a new development for a Spider-Man who hasn’t been seen for some time. And by time, we mean centuries.
• The lead up to the Spider-Event of the Summer STARTS HERE!
ISSUE #8 - “Troubled Mind” Part 2
• Peter Parker takes a stand!
• With a villain acting like a hero and a hero acting like a villain, one man has decided that enough is enough!
More with Cardiac! More surprises! And a moment that will break a lot of hearts!
• To save the life of one of Spider-Man’s enemies, Peter Parker fights to regain control of his body, his mind, and his destiny!
• Is this the beginning of the end for Otto Octavius?
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99


He brought back cardiac!!
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:20 pm

Slott will show us to the promised land.
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:17 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #7 & 8
DAN SLOTT (W) • HUMBERTO RAMOS (A/C)
ISSUE #7 - “Troubled Mind” Part 1
• An Avenger no more?
• With the public at large realizing this is no longer a “Friendly Neighborhood” Spider-Man, and in light of his actions in recent events, will the Avengers kick Spidey off the team? Plus the return of Cardiac!
• And a new development for a Spider-Man who hasn’t been seen for some time. And by time, we mean centuries.
• The lead up to the Spider-Event of the Summer STARTS HERE!
ISSUE #8 - “Troubled Mind” Part 2
• Peter Parker takes a stand!
• With a villain acting like a hero and a hero acting like a villain, one man has decided that enough is enough!
More with Cardiac! More surprises! And a moment that will break a lot of hearts!
• To save the life of one of Spider-Man’s enemies, Peter Parker fights to regain control of his body, his mind, and his destiny!
• Is this the beginning of the end for Otto Octavius?
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99


He brought back cardiac!!


Yeah, but...

More with Cardiac! More surprises! And a moment that will break a lot of hearts!


This worries me a little.
User avatar

Psivage

FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:40 pm

Ah, I thought this was going to be Dan Slott banged my mom as promise thread.

garyscottbeatty

Whippersnapper

Postby garyscottbeatty » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:55 pm

I was going to say something, but was way distracted by penile prisoner's avatar video --
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:53 pm

garyscottbeatty wrote:I was going to say something, but was way distracted by penile prisoner's avatar video --

You mean Psivage? Penile Prisoner is his forum rank.
User avatar

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:13 pm

Keb wrote:You mean Psivage? Penile Prisoner is his forum rank.


i wouldn't bother correcting him... he's only gonna be posting long enough to be able to post links and promote his stuff..
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:30 pm

I just wanted to point out that Psivage is a penile prisoner
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:40 pm

Gary Scott Beatty is the dude from Indie Comics Magazine, he's cool. Damn, guys. :lol:
User avatar

Psivage

FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Keb wrote:I just wanted to point out that Psivage is a penile prisoner


:smt013

don't know how to change it!

garyscottbeatty

Whippersnapper

Postby garyscottbeatty » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:47 am

Yes, Psivage. Damn it it, happened again. What the hell was I going to say? Now his boob animation is flipping through while I'm trying to type --

I'm going through forums in an attempt to find a couple of good superhero books that will be decent monthly reading and not part of some incomprehensible mega-series. At this point, it sounds pretty hopeless.

And thanks, Jude, cool is what I do attempt to be.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], IvCNuB4, MikeinLA and 448 guests