Saturday, April 30, 2016 • Evening Edition • "The number two comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The Top 25 Best Fight Scenes

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:52 pm

Will try and post some videos here when I get the time.

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:02 pm

I've been re-reading Preacher recently and I've got to say the Jessie vs. Jody fight from Until The World Ends story arc is one of my absolute favorites.

Ennis really made you want to see Jody get his ass kicked by Jessie and Dillion really knocked it out of the park on the art.

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

habitual wrote:Automatic fail for no inclusion of They Live, the greatest fight scene of all time.

Hab

beat me too it

leave a comment with facebook