Friday, August 26, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "But first you're gonna blow me!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Iron Man to do Battle with Thighmaster in Age of Ultron

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:31 pm

Iron Man to do Battle with Thighmaster in Age of Ultron

Despite an attempt to cover it up by adding molded muscles to the Iron Man suit, Tony Stark has added at least 25 pounds per thigh in the latest Age of Ultron teaser.

Source: Marvel's Facebook

After decades of being unable to defeat the Avengers, the villainous Ultron appears to have enacted his most dastardly scheme yet in the latest Age of Ultron teaser from Marvel Comics: taking away the Avengers' advantage by turning them into fat fucks. Observe this just-released image of Tony Stark, who seems to have gained at least 50 pounds, all of it in his thighs. Stark's left thigh is easily as thick as his waist, close to Liefeldian proportions. Stark has attempted to hide his unseemly weight gain by creating a new Iron Man suit with built-in muscles, but not even molded metal can cover up those tremendous thunder thighs.

You can tell that Stark is uncomfortable in the suit, as he seems to be experiencing a moment of doubt, hesitating before firing his repulsor rays. Stark was probably embarrassed when the  extra weight from his humongous thighs crushed in the roof of the car he's standing on. Poor Tony. This is going to wreak havoc on his playboy lifestyle. Chicks don't like fatties.

Age of Ultron hits stores in March, but be careful to read in moderation, ladies, lest the issues go straight to your hips.

Written or Contributed by Jude Terror

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:52 pm

Anyone else seeing a pattern here ? :wink:

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:53 pm

That they're all horribly constipated? Yeah.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:02 pm

So Iron Man is going to be donning his old armor again? Didn't he already have to do that as part of the plot in Secret Invasion and Siege? You would think by now that Tony would have figured out a way to make his new armor just as dependable as his old armor. :smt102

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:05 pm

I mean the leg's a little off but Adi Granov is a pretty solid artist

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:10 pm

eltopo wrote:I mean the leg's a little off but Adi Granov is a pretty solid artist

then there's this

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:10 pm

eltopo wrote:I mean the leg's a little off but Adi Granov is a pretty solid artist

I'm looking at that Iron Man image and I get the feeling the perspective is wrong.

Right leg is behind the left leg but the right hand is in front. That looks pretty fucking awkward to me.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:37 pm

GHERU wrote:then there's this

:smt011 That is just a terrible look for her.

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:08 pm

GHERU wrote:then there's this

that doesn't look like his style

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:51 pm

Could be worst-It could be Liefeld doing the art and we all know how much "love" there is for his art here.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:22 pm

Maybe it really is Liefeld. I don't see any feet :shock: :lol:

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:24 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Maybe it really is Liefeld. I don't see any feet :shock: :lol:

Good point, however, each image has a detailed background, Iron Man doesn't have boobs, She Hulk and the Black Widow's waists aren't impossibly small, and nobody is gritting their 8 million teeth. :smt102

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:47 pm

Adi Granov should be better than this, hell he is given some of his Winder Soldier/Cap covers :smt011

Royal Nonesuch

Staff Writer

Postby Royal Nonesuch » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:52 pm

The She-Hulk cover is not by Adi Granov, for the record.

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:52 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Anyone else seeing a pattern here ? :wink:

I seem to be missing my knee muscles

leave a comment with facebook