Friday, October 28, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Exclusive! Exclusive! Hggulghhlgghhlghhlghh!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Star Wars 3D Re-Releases "Postponed"

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:47 pm

Star Wars 3D Re-Releases

Do you find the lack of 3D disturbing?

Source: Focusing on Star Wars: Episode VII, Lucasfilm Postpones Episodes II and III 3D

It's as if a million fanboy voices cried out and were suddenly silenced.

Okay maybe half a dozen.

In a very brief statement today, Lucasfilm announced that they will be postponing the 3D re-releases of the Star Wars prequels. The 3D versions of Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones was scheduled to be relased on September 20, 2013, while Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith was to show up on October 11, 2013. Before the dark times… before the (Disney) Empire…

Lucasfilm will instead focus on the development of Star Wars VII and wil update the news on the 3D effors at a future date. Deadline reports the 3D re-releases won't be made.

Written or Contributed by sdsichero

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:49 pm

Lord Ice

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Lord Ice » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:49 pm

Oh sure, stick us with a 3d Jar Jar, then scrap it all. :smt011

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:47 pm

But OF COURSE we get the Prequels....

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:50 pm

My friend's daughter is a prequel fan so bummers for her (she was too young to see them in the theaters the first time).

I was waiting for the original trilogy. I do think Star Wars would look awesome in 3D.

leave a comment with facebook