Sunday, August 28, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Outhouser?! We barely know her!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

GL Corps Annual #1. Officially now the worst GL event ever

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:14 am

The art didn't help things and the story was kind of all over the place.

Herald

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Herald » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:28 pm

Amoebas wrote:Okay, so the 'rising' is concluded. Now it's time to see what happens next. :-D

The 180-part "Existence of the Third Army".

Which, in 5 years, will lead into the 360-part "Demise of Most of the Third Army, Except for a Few Survivors So That This Storyline Will Seem to Have 'Lasting Consequences'".

And THAT will lead into...

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:40 pm

Amoebas wrote:Okay, so the 'rising' is concluded. Now it's time to see what happens next. :-D

If it is the 'coming' then I am leaving.

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:49 pm

Obviously Johns is hellbent on making the GL books into a Star Wars like epic which is done in the wrong way obviously.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:10 pm

draco x wrote:Obviously Johns is hellbent on making the GL books into a Star Wars like epic which is done in the wrong way obviously.

Johns obviously only saw the post-1999 Star Wars films.

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:12 pm

draco x wrote:Obviously Johns is hellbent on making the GL books into a Star Wars like epic which is done in the wrong way obviously.

He writes 1 of 4 GL books. I guess the other authors just sit around waiting for Johns to tell them what to write. :roll:

MrBlack

WTF is this rank?

Postby MrBlack » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:21 pm

Amoebas wrote:Okay let me see if I have this right. You think Johns is a has-been and you'd prefer Peter Tomasi to write. But you also think GLC Annual #1 (written by your preferred writer Peter Tomasi) "sounds like ass".

Just no pleasing some people sometimes I guess :-D

In all fairness, I'd had a couple of beers when I wrote that. Oops. :oops:

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:30 pm

Amoebas wrote:He writes 1 of 4 GL books. I guess the other authors just sit around waiting for Johns to tell them what to write. :roll:

Considering he's Chief Creative Officer at DC and the GL books are his baby.....you really need to wonder? :lol:

leave a comment with facebook