Saturday, July 30, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Blacklisted since 2012."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

If You're New, Say Hello!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:51 pm

hellboy0628 wrote:Hello there, I'm new I have two kids so don't get much down time for forums but I love marvel and specifically dc comics. Big hellboy fan and sci fi


I hope you enjoy it here. :)
User avatar

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:23 pm

You will all survive just fine if you stay away from Stephen Day's 'SCIENCE' thread.

He'll just make you feel stupid with his scientific wisdom.
User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:40 pm

CountD wrote:You will all survive just fine if you stay away from Stephen Day's 'SCIENCE' thread.

He'll just make you feel stupid with his scientific wisdom.

Just thinking about Stephen Day will make you feel stupid. :-)
User avatar

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:49 pm

yep.

last word!
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:04 pm

CountD wrote:You will all survive just fine if you stay away from Stephen Day's 'SCIENCE' thread.

He'll just make you feel stupid with his scientific wisdom.


Uhmm, don;t you mean David Bird? :smt102 :?
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:04 pm

bkthomson wrote:Just thinking about Stephen Day will make you feel stupid. :-)


Gee, thanks. :smt011

benjawi

Faster Pussycat

Postby benjawi » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:34 pm

Hello, I'm Ben. Love most DC, some Marvel, Hellboy, Irredeemable, and most things sci fi (big Doctor Who fan since I grew up watching the old Tom Baker ones). Got my own Comic site, as I'm a web developer in my spare time, and my girlfriend tolerates my geekiness, so gotta find somewhere where it's appreciated :D
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:38 pm

benjawi wrote:Hello, I'm Ben. Love most DC, some Marvel, Hellboy, Irredeemable, and most things sci fi (big Doctor Who fan since I grew up watching the old Tom Baker ones). Got my own Comic site, as I'm a web developer in my spare time, and my girlfriend tolerates my geekiness, so gotta find somewhere where it's appreciated :D

Welcome to the Outhouse. :smt006
User avatar

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:54 pm

benjawi wrote:Hello, I'm Ben. Love most DC, some Marvel, Hellboy, Irredeemable, and most things sci fi (big Doctor Who fan since I grew up watching the old Tom Baker ones). Got my own Comic site, as I'm a web developer in my spare time, and my girlfriend tolerates my geekiness, so gotta find somewhere where it's appreciated :D


*tolerates*???

She needs to read comics.

Heck, I just got my wife into TWD.

marvelguy90

Faster Pussycat

Postby marvelguy90 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:08 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Guy! I'm new obviously, but this place seems awesome already.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:10 am

marvelguy90 wrote:Hello everyone! My name is Guy! I'm new obviously, but this place seems awesome already.

Welcome to the Outhouse Guy. This place is indeed awesome. I hope you enjoy your stay.
User avatar

hellmutt

Post Whore

Postby hellmutt » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:14 pm

Hey everyone, I joined up about a week ago. Will be interested to learn more about what goes on here... I'm not too much into comics but films - that's another thing entirely. And I do enjoy comic /graphic novel-based movies a lot, like Marvel, Sin City, 300, etc.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:36 pm

hellmutt wrote:Hey everyone, I joined up about a week ago. Will be interested to learn more about what goes on here... I'm not too much into comics but films - that's another thing entirely. And I do enjoy comic /graphic novel-based movies a lot, like Marvel, Sin City, 300, etc.

There's a movie called Marvel? :P
User avatar

hellmutt

Post Whore

Postby hellmutt » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:41 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:There's a movie called Marvel? :P


LOL you caught me being lazy!
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:22 pm

hellmutt wrote:
LOL you caught me being lazy!


Well you can just stop that right here and now mister. We don't tolerate those sort of shenanigans. :smt018

:P :wink:

Oh, and welcome, I hope you enjoy it here. :)

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bianco, DJ Convoy, Earth-2 NoctourneM, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Glacier16, GLX, Grayson, Johnnie Torch, SporkBot, VaderTheTrader and 38 guests