Advertisement

Faust Love of the Damned # 14

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Drcharles
crash test dummy

Liked in: 0 post

Faust Love of the Damned # 14

Postby Drcharles » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:44 pm

Anyone else getting this book, Ive managed to get all the issues so far, Love Tims work, and love the fact that this comic gets peoples attention. Here in England there appears to be a problem getting this book into the Country. Had to get most of mine through back issue Dealers and the newer issues from Belgium, but theres a couple of new issues coming out so Im going to have to hunt round for these issues I suppose............

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

oh and a pic of ben affleck playing a blind matt is enough to make me not take you seriously.....

Advertisement

eltopo
Twenty-Something

Title: The greatest poster ever
Formerly: Mister Fister, Johhny Assplay,TerriG

Re: Faust Love of the Damned # 14

Postby eltopo » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:21 pm

I like the movie

RED SHIFT
Snake On A Plane

Postby RED SHIFT » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:42 pm

One of my all time favourites! The series just finished with issue #15. Did you pick up the 777 the wrath cross over?

MistaT
penile prisoner

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: ThreadKilla

Postby MistaT » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:49 pm

I hate that I haven't been able to find this yet! :smt013

Being out on the road makes it hard to look too. :-(

Hmmm, maybe I can get it online....

MistaT
penile prisoner

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: ThreadKilla

Postby MistaT » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:03 pm

Holy crap!! I just looked it up on the website and both Act 14 & 15 are 14.95 each!!! :shock:

Drcharles
crash test dummy

Postby Drcharles » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:02 pm

RED SHIFT wrote:One of my all time favourites! The series just finished with issue #15. Did you pick up the 777 the wrath cross over?

I did get the Faust 777 the Wrath

but that was many yrs ago, and to be honest I was getting many of these titles in all the variant cvrs, and it took me ages to get some of the issues, Im tallking a period of about 8-10 yrs plus, its been that long, I read through some of the juicy bits, but to be honest I'm still hunting the odd comic down before I sit on my arse, open a whole load of beers, and read through all the saga properly. But these comics are just great to get all the variant covers, the naughty ones and the highly priced (load of bollocks) rip-off covers...... great fun............................
It was nice to hear all the shite from dealers mouths on why they can't get these comics into this shit-hole of a country........Anyone would think it was something depraved, or something ! that was half the fun of hunting these down.
Faust is well Recommended highly.....................................
If you afford them (and I know you can........ :wink: ) get in all their covers in all their forms...............

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

oh and a pic of ben affleck playing a blind matt is enough to make me not take you seriously.....

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand